Murder - Wilbur x Quackity

Everyone thought Wilbur was going-.. insane. And, maybe they were right. But he knew what he was doing. They all thought him and his brothers lived a normal life, a kind father and a mother who just.. left.

  Wilbur knew better. Knew his father was abusing Tommy. Using Techno's skills for money. Forcing Wilbur to fit the standard, breaking his nose and arm when he didn't. Wilbur started to date Quackity. 

 A male. And, obviously, in a heavily Christian area... that was frowned upon. So, Wilbur did what he had to. To protect himself, his brothers, and most of all, Quackity. He killed his father. As he cleans up the blood, staring in the mirror, his heart skips a beat. 

 His eyes meet his own in the mirror, and he sees a man he doesn't recognize. Brown eyes filled with sorrow, blood splattered over his cheeks still, and tints of it in his fluffy brown hair. He felt like a monster. 

 He turns to look at his father's dead body. Eight gunshots. Wilbur had since disposed of the gun, and Techno took Tommy to their mothers. Wilbur stares at the corpse of his father once more, and rushes out. He has to find Quackity, and get out of this town. Before anyone connects the dots.

Wilbur was struggling not to cry as he knocks on Quackity's door. He was wearing a mask, a beanie, a heavy jacket, and just trying to get Quackity and himself out of the town. When the other answers, he furrows his brows. 

 "..Look if your here to hate crime me-" "It's me, Q.." Wilbur sighs, a shaky hand coming up to lower the mask. "..I- I need you to stay calm.. and come with me." Quackity is full of concern as he stares at Wilbur. "..Why's there blood on your cheek..?"

  "..Quackity-" He takes a deep breath. "I just killed my father." It feels like letting go of a candle burning on both sides, but the panicked, and slightly disgusted look he receives.. is like only ending up getting burned anyway.

  "..You're joking-?! This- this is some sick joke, and Tommy will pop out and say-" "Tommy and Techno went to find our mother. Phil's dead, he's still in the bathroom." Wilbur's voice is void of emotion, he can no longer meet Quackity's eyes.

  The floor is far more interesting. "..We both would've been killed if I didn't. I need you to come with me, Q.. they'll arrest me." But when Wilbur finally looks up, Quackity is bolting for the phone. 

  Wilbur's sorrowful expression fades and is taken by one of terror, "QUACKITY NO-" "H- hello-?!?! 911?! I- My- MY ex just- just confessed to murder of-" Wilbur's heart stopped. ex..? EX?!? Without realizing, Wilbur had moved, his hands now around Quackity's neck as the other chokes, losing consciousness.

  Wilbur stares at his own hands-.. he's a murderer. He runs out before risking another murder, heart thumping in his ears.

  ---------------  ---------------  ---------------  ---------------  ---------------  ---------------  ---------------

It's now been 8 months since... 

The incident. 

Wilbur is at his mother's now, with Techno and Tommy.. Techno knew, it was a secret only the twins shared. Both agreeing that at 16, Wilbur was far too young to go to jail. Their mother was told neither were home when Phil died, Wilbur was the only one who found out.

  Quackity's parents had been convicted with his (attempted)murder. And as much as he wished to feel bad for them, he couldn't. More so... worried. Quackity recovered. He had memory loss of that day, but more was coming back to him.

  It was a week away from the start of school. A new district. New Town. New... life. The high school here had a pride club... Wilbur was sitting on the curb outside their home, chewing some gum. 

 Techno sits beside him; the more stoic twin was hugging Wilbur for once. A rare occurrence. They stare at the sunset. "...They'll never find out." And Wilbur can only sigh, "I hope you're right."

  A year. A whole year passed- Wilbur had let it all go- Even moved on.. Dating a girl now, Sally. She had long red hair and beautiful brown eyes, with black glasses. She did scrapbooking, thousands filled with pictures of salmons...

  They were her favorite. Everyone else saw her as a nerd, Wilbur saw her as beautiful and kind. Wilbur wasn't necessarily popular, but he got passing grades and had half-decent friends... So, he didn't mind. 

  Somewhere along the way Quackity got his new phone number. At one-point Quackity remembered Wilbur visiting that night- All he remembered. Wilbur came up with some sob story of Wilbur breaking up with Q and going home to find his father dead. 

 Luckily, Wilbur dated the stupidest gay kid alive, because Quackity believed that shit. Apparently, he's dating an older guy now, too... Jonathan or some shit, Wilbur didn't care, as long as it kept Quackity from remembering the truth. 

  But when he got a small text from Quackity, his heart plummets, and he wants to vomit. 'I remember'. It was so simple. And... So... not Quackity. The other demanded they meet at a coffee shop, which, Wilbur was now driving to...

  He sits down, head in his phone. Until he hears the bell on the door ring. Quackity and a larger man with brown hair walks in. They sit across from him, and he knows his fidgeting is obvious. "..You.. Remembered that night?" Wilbur asks, and he wished he didn't hear how his voice shook.

  "I should've gone to the cops." Is all Quackity says. Wilbur glances at the man beside Quackity again, who wore a button-up with the top three buttons off and had a slight beard growing. "You're fucked up." The man's voice is deep, Wilbur trembles slightly.

  "..I never- meant to..." He sighed, "To get you involved." And he locks eyes with Quackity, the other seems so disgusted while Wilbur is terrified. "I'm going to tell the police." Quackity solidifies, and Wilbur is frozen. "Quackity- I- I had to do it to Phil-..." And Quackity bites his lips, 

 "No- Not... About that. Only- My side." But the way Quackity hesitated- Wilbur realized something... Jonathan had one hand gripping Quackity's wrist the whole time, and his other in a pocket... "Quackity." He gives Quackity a look, being gay kids in a Christian town, they needed codes.

  "..Are we ever. Ever actually ordering?" And he sees Quackity's eyes flash with hope... "Yeah. Yeah, uh- flag over the waiter." Wilbur nods, "Waiter!!" Quackity needed to be saved. "..Ducky, we were supposed to leave quickly." His boyfriend insists, and Quackity sighs, "I-.. Need the caffeine.. Just a black coffee?"

  Wilbur hums, "I prefer it with 5.6 ounces of sugar... The way my mom makes it." Quackity hums, "Do you know the calories...?" "9204." The address. "...That shit is extremely unhealthy." the boyfriend chuffs

 . "..Remember when I burnt my coffee?" Wilbur offers, Quackity shakes his head, "Not as bad as stabbing that statue when you were drunk.." Wilbur nods, and they give the waiter some random order.

  Wilbur pretends to drop something before grabbing his knife and stabbing Jonathan's thigh, the man grunting in pain and he hears a chair fall and running steps out. Jonathan yanks him up by the hair, and in the middle of a coffee shop-

  A gun is pressed against his head.

  It's funny, some sick part of him reminds him it's his sick karma. Everyone ran out, cops were being called but Wilbur feels froze to his spot...