The house on the hill.

Upon the farthest, tallest, and sharpest hill... There lay a mansion.

 The land of Dream SMP was far from it, but the people living there weren't exiled- They were simply there to offer a safe place, far from the rest. Many stories had been created, obviously, as such often occurs with these things...

  But the truth is in some ways far lighter, but... The way it's gotten there- Is pitch black, darker than the darkest night. 

 The home was built by two males, both being haunted by bloodshed and wars, knowing the strategy of war better than any of the ever-expanding selection of languages they spoke. Phil Watson and Techno Blade.

 Phil came from a high-class family; they abused him for any small mistake. He ran off to use war to cope, but with a kind heart- He saved Techno instead. Techno was born in the nether, at two years old, the piglin hybrid was kidnapped, taken to an arena to fight until it was destroyed- Or he died.

 Luckily, Phil was relatively good at destroying arenas that hurt children. The mansion took in refugees often. 

  Wilbur and Quackity came in next. Boyfriends- Exes, now, more like brothers. Wilbur had a horrible alcohol problem, and Quackity was a drug addict. The two boys ran off one day to kill themselves at the cliff, Wilbur pressuring Quackity to do so and Quackity snappy to the point Wilbur feared him and did what he'd do...

  Since they were taken in, they've been far better. 

 Then came Tommy and Tubbo. Best friends since birth, Tubbo's father ruthless and Tommy's family trying to get rid of him any chance given. They'd ran off together and found the home- 

 Taken in, and... By now- Happier than ever.The home always welcomed more. And more always came.