Changed. - Tubbo and Schlatt

Jonathan Schlatt ran a mafia. He was an alcoholic, stored guns everywhere, and barely took care of himself. Needless to say... The last thing he needed- was a child. But fate decided otherwise. 

  His ex-wife tried to give up their son, but CPS intervened, now Schlatt has a son. ...Great. "...Hi." The young brunet squeaks, rubbing his neck. Schlatt noticed a few red and purple scar marks there, someone hurt him, choked him, most likely. 

  "...I'm Jonathan." The old man sighs, "You can call me, uh... Uhhh-" Tubbo seems hopeful, joy glistening in his eyes, "Dad?" And Schlatt, despite his usually emotionless and cold demeanor, he can't help but give in.

  "Yeah, yeah... call me... Dad, kid." He took the kid in. Maybe he was the best dad...

  "Want some?" Schlatt asked, leaning back in his desk chair and offering out a bottle of whiskey he'd been drinking from. "...I'm 9." Tubbo had responded. "...Sooooo-" "So that's illegal." "..Oh." The older man puts the bottle aside, "I- I knew that! Was, uh- testing you, kid-! ...You passed-"

 But he certainly tried. 

  Tubbo walked in on a man tied up in their bathroom, his father holding a hammer, covering in blood. He was 6, screaming bloody murder. "WOAH- HEY, KID- KID, FUCKIN- RELAX!!" He hugged the kid tight, mumbling whatever comforting phrases he could make up as Tubbo calmed down... 

  The power that came with presidency of Manberg, though-... Made him go back to his roots.

     "You know what we do to traitors, Toby?" (edited)