🕸️ 01. | new school

CH01: NEW SCHOOL

CH01: NEW SCHOOL

ִ ࣪𖤐

I'm pretty sure you've all heard the story once of spider-man, he saves the city multiple times and is constantly getting himself injured but he still loves being spider-man. miracle right?

Me on the other hand, I'm just a normal teenager with two friends named miles and nico. they're always making jokes to one another and that's our friendship. we love being around each other and our friendship can never break. well, I hope it doesn't.

I had on my uniform for our new school that all three of us were going too, it was hard to make new friends but luckily we were the only ones who knew each other. I'm just wondering how this new school will go.

I stood at the entrances of miles home, waiting for him to come out. once I saw him, he was with his mom who was placing kisses on his cheek. my mom and her knew each other from way back, including Nico's. as a matter of fact, where was he?

I chuckled and miles looked over at me in embarrassment, "Act like you didn't see that." Miles spoke while adverting my face the other way, I just rolled my eyes playfully.

"I saw nothing." I joked and then glanced at his uniform seeing he was wearing the same colors as me, "I'm not ready for this new school." a sigh escaped my lips.

"Neither of us are my friends!" I felt someone wrap their arms around our shoulders, me and miles already knew who it was.

I turned around and saw nico, his auburn skin glistening in the sun. he had a small piercing on his nose and his long hair was in a wolfcut with bangs and he had dark green undertones. his hair was black but the tips of his hair which was undertones had dark green on them. he was wearing the same uniforms we were but had added a little style, he had a silver cross necklace with brown converse and a couple of black rings on his fingers, only two though. his light brown eyes and freckles showing his natural features.

"Man, where were you?" I asked with a small groan of annoyance, he snapped his fingers together, Nico giggled, "Getting ready for school. my mom was a bit mad I was taking so long."

Me and Miles looked at each other before we burst out laughing, Nico looked at both of us and furrowed his eyebrows, wondering why we were laughing.

"What? what's so funny? guys!" Nico shouted and ran after us, we still hadn't answered him as we kept laughing.

Me, Nico, and Miles were slapping stamps on every surface we could and were running, passing the people by us.

Nico did a jump on one of the stop signs and he tripped, causing miles to fall down with him. they both groaned and I just shook my head disappointedly.