🕷 013. | anomalies

────────.★..─
CH013 : ANOMALIES
─..★.────

We stared at everyone, miles and Nico had their hands raised while standing there shocked themselves, Miles and Nico looked at each other.

Miles grabbed my hand and the three of us started running, I heard Miguel shout after us but we started running.

Miles tapped my waist, "c'mon." he gestured, I hurried and wrapped my legs around his waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck, I buried my head there too.

Miles looked down at me softly and caressed my hair before webbing off somewhere.

I laughed nervously once we entered sector 4, everyone turned to us and put on their gear.

Nico stood there and rolled his eyes tiredly with a soft groan, pulling at his hair. this was too tiring to deal with.

Miles webbed with me while nico stayed behind slightly, his webs looked like they were ripping every time he tried webbing.

That's when I felt something land on my face and I hit a hard surface which made me yelp, I pulled the thing off me and saw a...spider cat?

It threw a web at my face and I coughed, "Just, get off me! you're too cute to hurt." I grumbled and threw the cat somewhere.

Miles came up next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist again while Nico was trying to catch up to us only to get piled by a bunch of spider-men.

"Can this get any dang weirder?!" Miles exclaimed and I looked over to see...

Aw come on, man..are you serious? a Dinosaur spider man?

"This just got weirder." I whispered to miles and he kept his hand wrapped around my waist, squeezing it tightly just to make sure I wouldn't fall.

"You okay?" Miles whispers in my ear with concern, "Y-Yeah, I'm okay." I answered.

We do not exist in
Any other instant

I started running with miles again and nearly tripped on my feet but this time he made sure to carry me.

Here in this dimension
You and I were meant to be

"Sorry!" I shouted while I had accidentally stepped on someone's food, the person exclaimed angrily with a frown.

I have waited lifetimes
to find you

We accidentally stepped on someone's head but i didn't pay any mind to it as I was too busy running with miles. he held my hand tightly and made sure I was in front of him as we ran.

Now that
you're here
I can remind you

I watched as they fell and quickly turned around only to get hit directly in the face by Miguel.

Me and Miles fell to the ground and I yelped. a pain came from my nose and it began to bleed a little.

I slipped and fell onto miles, he sent a glare over to miguel before wrapping his arms around me and webbing away from Miguel.