🕸️ 05. | prowler

CH05 : prowler

CH05 : prowler

࣪𖤐

We were at Aaron's place, I leaned against the window while Nico hung upside down while typing on his phone, wondering to send his mom a message or not.

That's when I heard a noise, miles touched our shoulders and we immediately went invisible along with him.

I was backed up into nico's chest and he was breathing heavily right in my ear which made my face slightly redden and I just ignored the feeling or his hot breath right against my neck.

The prowler came and looked around the back of the tv, we were all huddled together as we stayed invisible.

"Hello, Mr.Frisk. I've got the security tapes from the tunnel right here. if the kid's out there, I'll find them. you know me, sir. I don't ever quit." The prowler took his mask off and revealed to be...Aaron?

a quiet gasp escaped my lips as my eyes widened, we all scrambled to get out of the window and I hurried down the stairs with miles and nico in front of me.

I was surprised by all of this since it was unexpected, I didn't think...he was the prowler?

he started chasing us and we ran faster down the stairs, I looked over to see the sun slowly rising. Nico and Miles grabbed both my hands and we kept running.

The prowler was close behind us as we kept running, we almost get hit by a car in the process but the prowler knocked it away with motorcycle.

he was close behind us and the three of us jumped on top of a taxi, nico's hair got in the way of his face but he moved it out of the way and held onto miles who held onto nico's wrist tightly.

Suddenly all three of us fell off making us fall onto the street, I quickly looked around to see if the prowler was anywhere...and he wasn't.

—————

We made our way to aunt may house and quickly walked inside, shutting the door behind us. Miles quickly tapped Peter on the shoulder.

"My uncle." he said while catching his breath, I patted nico's back as he tried catching his breath too.

"Hey, where have you guys been?" Peter asked, "His uncle Aaron, he's the prowler." I said in reply.

"Slow down, [names], miles." Peter said as he looked at us, "No, no! he works for Kingpin. he tried to kill us!" Nico shouted.

"It's okay. we're gonna figure it out." Peter reassured, "Were you guys followed?" Gwen asked.