🕸️ 08. | epilogue

CH08 : epilogue

CH08 : epilogue

࣪𖤐

After the fight was done with and everything was now..different. I climbed out of the rubble and onto the roof with Miles and Nico.

Miles went down to go see his dad and I sat on the edge of the building while nico sat next to me.

No one was looking at us anyways so nico turned towards me and I saw his hair blowing against the window and he smiled, "I guess this is our lives now. huh?" he said.

"Yeah. guess so." I answered with a small chuckle, Nico smiled when he heard my chuckle and butterflies swarmed in his stomach.

Then he looked away again and leaned a little closer so our hands were touching, "Can't wait to start working again." I mumbled.

"Same here." Nico said and looked down at the city of Brooklyn, "...it's nice up here."

"Mhm." I hummed softly with a small nod while rocking my feet back in forth slightly, Nico looked at me again before giving me a soft grin.

We then pulled each other into a hug and I hugged him back, "Thanks for being my friend." he whispered.

"Thank you, too." I whispered back and we both pulled away from each other, "well, see you around." I said and stood up.

Nico stood up as well, "see you around." he said and I webbed off to my home.

Nico watched and he stared longingly before webbing home as well.

————

Okay, okay, let's do this one last time. My name is [Name] [Last name] and I was bitten by a radioactive spider with my two friends Miles Morales and Nico Kingston.

And for like, two days, we've been the only superheroes in Brooklyn. how many more can there be?

And well...I think you know the rest.

Hey, anyone can wear the mask. cause there could be any kind of spider-man and spider-woman. doesn't matter.

I glanced over at nico who was on top of the roof and texting on his phone, I tapped him on the shoulder and turned to him.

"Wanna swing?" I asked with a eager smile and he nodded.

Oh! did I mention? Nico's hair has gotten a lot longer and the bangs he has had never left. the neon did its thing, and I'm glad.

"Want me to carry you?" Nico asked as he stood up, "Nah, I'm good." I said and I webbed off.

Nico followed right behind me and was ahead of me now, "hey, you got a head start!" I shouted.

"It is what it is!" Nico said with a laugh and I saw miles join, "Wassup weirdos!"

I laughed when he joined in and we swung through the streets of Brooklyn.

Miles rammed into both Me and Nico by accident and my eye twitched as we landed onto the roof.

"MILES!"

Me and Nico both shouted.

"SORRY...!"

I love my friends. and I love being a hero.

THE END?