- ੈ✩‧ EXTRA + EXCLUSIVE !

✧.*
╰┈➤ 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 +
𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄 !

───
──── ★ ────

𝘈 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵
𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 . . .

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥.

(This scene is a canon
event to the book which I forgot to include lol)

➶ 。˚ °

Nico sat in his room while jamming to one of his favorite songs by his favorite artist, he was currently tapping his fingers against the counter while tapping his foot against the floor.

He glanced down at his phone to see that the song has ended, he placed it on his desk while he spun around his chair staring up at the ceiling.

"ニコ、お皿に来て!" Nico's mom shouted and he hurried and got up from his seat, "Sorry ママ!" he replies and chuckles nervously.

Nico makes sure to look outside the hall and head back into his room to check his contacts, there was a voice message from Miles he played on repeat.

Man, if
you get this
message make sure to call me cause I needa talk to you.

What did miles want to talk about? he stared down at his phone and bit his lip, thinking about what to say or how to reply.

Nico's mom steps into the room and she has a broom next to her while placing a hand on her hip, he was typing at his phone furiously.

"Nico." she calls and he places his finger up indicating for her to be quiet, "Wait hold up mom." he says while he continues to type.

"Nico, 今." she says again while crossing her arms, "Not right now." Nico replies while still typing away at his phone.

"Hakeem Hitachi! now." She says again with a glare, Nico perks up when he hears his mom say his middle name and other last name.

His lips turned into a thin line but he went back to texting again, this time his mom grabbed the broom and hit him in the back with it gently.

"Ow! Ow! okay okay, I'm coming!" Nico groans in pain a bit and hurries out his room, "Boy go put a shirt on!" his mom says and hits him with the broom gently.

"Oh crap." Nico mutters and goes back inside his room and looks through one of the drawers and finds miles shirts in the pile, he grabs it and puts it on.

He hurried back out of his room and into the kitchen, he started attending to the dishes but his mind was really on miles. yeah you, definitely you, but definitely miles too.

Least to say Nico didn't really get to understand his sexuality because he likes both his friends, but for some reason all his feelings spiral out of control when he's with you both.

What was it? he just couldn't understand. so, he took a 'am I bisexual' test and the results were...

100%
Bisexual.