🕷 011. | thinking

────────.★..─
CH011 : THINKING
─..★.────

TW !: slight anxiety
and panic attack

Nico sits at his desk alone, it was now getting late as the sun was close to setting. he was thinking if his mom would accept him or not of being spider-man, he had his daydreams that she would but they never came true because he never told her.

But he just can't seem to forget what spot told them, that he made them into what he was now. did he actually do that?

The bagel effect. oh, that's right. he did throw a bagel at some scientist but didn't even know who that was. it couldn't possible be him? nah, he doubts.

"Nico, 電話に出ましたか?" It was his mom, he took off his headphones and moved away from his desk with a sigh, "Yeah I got your call. I'm sorry I was late." Nico replies.

"Watashi ga itta koto o oboete imasu ka? Kyō wa sono tokubetsuna ibento ga kaisai sa rete irai—" Nico sighs once more and nods.

"Yes, it's been six years since dad died yeah I know." Nico mumbled as he sat on the edge of his bed, "but mom I don't wanna be there. I can't relive that day again."

She sits beside him and nods with a frown, even she herself knew that Nico would always remember what happened that day, he was there to witness it.

"Okay, I understand. that's fine. how is miles and [name] doing?" She asks, "Good." Nico answers and looks off to the side.

At first she felt like nico was being distant with her but notices how his breathing is getting slightly heavy and his hands are shaking, already knowing what it was she pulled him into a hug.

His breathing started to now get irregular as his mom pulled him close, he buried his head in her shoulder as he cried a bit.

But after awhile he eventually calmed down, "I'm sorry, Nico. I didn't want to pressure you. are you okay now?" she asks.

Nico nods, "yeah, I'm okay." a sniffle came from him as he wiped his tears away from his eyes and gave her a hug, engulfing her in warmth.

His mom was surprised by this but she hugged him back and kissed his forehead, "Now go ahead and meet up with Miles and [Name], they said they were waiting for you." she chuckled.

"Ah, right! thanks ママ!" he said and climbed out his window, "Nico, the door is...never mind." his mom just shook her head and let out a small laugh.

———
HOURS LATER...

"And you mean to tell me that really happened?" Gwen asked me and I nodded, "Yeah! I mean, Miles can't web correctly but I can." I smirked and miles nudged my shoulder playfully.

Gwen looked between us with a raised eyebrow and that's when she slowly smirked, "Right, right..so you two always get along like this?"

Me and Miles smiled at each other but a blush made it's way onto his cheeks, "Let's avoid that subject. anyways...where you headin'?" Miles asks gwen.

"Some...where- nowhere! somewhere." Gwen says and gives us a nervous glance, "Somewhere or nowhere?" I questioned confused.