🕸️ 03. | pressure

CH03 : pressure

CH03 : pressure

ִ ࣪𖤐

Nico looked down and at his phone seeing the news about Peter Parker, his heart sunk and he shut his eyes while clenching his fist. tears hit the screen of the phone, he wish he could've done more to save him. how could he not realize he was dying?

he ran a hand through his hair and there was dark bags under his eyes cause he didn't get as much sleep last night.

I was walking on the wall and made my way onto the roof of the apartment building before making my way down to Nico who was currently staring at his phone.

I stayed upside down and rocked back and forth as I did, I then hung upside down in front of Nico who was still staring at his phone.

I could see the dark bags under his eyes, he looked completely drained and rubbed a hand over his face. he shut his phone off and his eyes locked with mines.

"Hey." he said and graced a smile on his lips while keeping his eyes on me, I just stared at him blankly while looking off to the side, "Miles told us to meet up with him. you coming?" I asked.

"Yeah." Nico answered and the wind blew in his face, he zipped his jacket up and grabbed his backpack, I got down from hanging upside down and landed on my feet.

Nico followed behind me as we were going to meet miles.

————

It's been a couple of weeks since spider-man died. me, nico and miles haven't talked since after that...it just felt like a huge silence between us now. we were still friends but we weren't hanging out as much as we used to, I was still trying to figure out my abilities.

Nico looks like he changed too, his eyes didn't have those dark bags under them anymore. he's been quiet for awhile along with miles, I've been quiet too.

We witnessed a man die for goodness sakes. it would take awhile to get that type of memory out of your mind cause it would be with you forever.

I was on the roof looking down at the streets of Brooklyn, I was going to do jump off the roof and see if my webs were stronger like I thought.

I took a few steps back and prepared myself as I started dashing towards the edge of the roof, my shoes were laced this time and unfortunately...

I tripped. I descended down towards the ground and I screamed as I did, I heard something crack and that must've been my leg.

Wincing in pain my back hit the ground and I yelped, squeezing my eyes shut. I would have to get used to this pain if I wanted to learn how to use these abilities.