🕷 015. | another you

────────.★..─
          CH015 : ANOTHER YOU
─..★.────

...it was quiet. Nico was sleeping peacefully, or was he? he's already been through so much. and at his age anyone would think it's overwhelming.

slowly sitting up he found himself not on the roof anymore, he looked around with furrowed eyebrows.

"Hello?" He called out but there was no response, but that's when he felt something touch his shoulder.

Looking down he saw it was spider-67 the one that bit him. it softly landed on his shoulder and gestured to the green light at the center.

There was words that seemed lighter.

You were bitten
for a reason.

Don't
think otherwise.

He searched around for the voice and found nothing in the process, only the green light at the center.

Touch
it. they can't lose you now.

Once Nico made it over to the green light he touched it with the tip of his fingers something surged through him like a bolt of light.

He was engulfed in warmth before it disappeared, once he opened his eyes again...they were glowing?

"No way..." nico mumbled, his hair was growing back it's original color as his eyes slowly glowed a green hue.

You never
lost your abilities.
the abilities were losing you.

Nico laughed happily as he looked down at the tips of his fingers which were going back to their normal color.

Now.
Go save your friends.

what he was confused about though was why he needed to save you guys, weren't you all in the right universe?

"Why? aren't we in the right universe?" Nico asks with slight confusion.

No.
THIS IS
THE WRONG UNIVERSE.

Nico's eyes widen in realization and fear, he looked down at his hands once more. how was that possible?

Wake up.
We need you.

Nico slowly closed his eyes as he concentrated on waking up, and slowly...he did.

When he opened his eyes he looked around to see himself covered in a blanket and placed somewhere safe.

when he looked down at his hands again he didn't waist any time to start webbing once more.

Going onto building to building, trying to get to you and miles. wait, wait, he had to see his mom first though.

He stopped on a specific building and made his way towards his room and climbed into his window.

"Mom! mom, you there?" Nico calls out and he hears some shuffling from his moms room, "Yes I'm here, what's wrong?" She asks.