- ੈ✩‧ EXTRA !

✧.*
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 !
───
────  ★  ────

WHO BROKE IT ?

(in an alternate universe where earth 42 trio gets along with earth 1610 trio)

Nico sits on the couch and the camera is turned to him, "so. Miguel is like, super pissed. I broke his coffee mug. and everyone is in a line as he continuously keeps asking 'who broke my mug' and it's like, in a calm manner." then he claps his hands together.

"Simple, I ain't break it. all I gotta do is put the blame on [name] and miles." Nico smirks and grins mischievously.

Then there was you who sat in the chair next, "listen..whoever broke this man's mug- it sure wasn't me. I mean, he wakes up asking who broke my mug with a menacing look. I mean, who could've broke it?" You say.

Now you, nico, miles, Gwen, hobie, Peter B Parker, Jessica, and Pavitr stood in a line.

"I'm not gonna be mad I just wanna know who broke it." Miguel says with his arms crossed, Nico picked at his finger nails while whistling to himself.

The other nico, miles, and [name] stood there in a line too. the other miles just stared at this.

"Why are we here again?" The other Nico says in his raspy voice as he ties his boots, only in a regular black t-shirt with a silver cross necklace and thin black joggers.

"Please just tell me who broke it." Miguel says and the coffee mug seemed to be glitching.

"Gwen." I said and pointed to her, she looked at me, "[name], you know I don't use that stupid stupid thing!" Gwen says.

"Which [name] are you talking about?" The other [name] asks with crossed arms, "1610 [name]." Gwen answers.

"Well it had to have been 42 nico!" Nico says while gesturing to his other self, he felt something sharp against his neck, he looked down to see some type of black smoke coming from 42 Nico's hands.

But that's when he saw the sharp claws, "Choose you're next words wisely." 42 nico raspy voice whispers in a threatening tone in nico's ear.

42 [name] face palms themselves and shakes their head, "okay, okay we're getting off topic here. so it wasn't 42 nico, then who was it?" Nico says with a raised eyebrow.

"Hey...pavitr's been awfully quiet." You say while pointing at him, "I didn't do it!" Pavitr says while giving puppy dog eyes, you turned to him and hummed.

"Yep. definitely wasn't him." You say and turn back to miguel, he looked over at Hobie.

"Hey, don't look at me. look at miles." Hobie says and points over to miles.

"Which one?" Miguel asks while placing a hand on his hip, "1610." you answered.

"It wasn't me!" Miles was quick to protest holding up his hands, 42 miles scratched the back of his neck with a shrug.

"Why are we still communicating about this? It's obvious who broke it." 42 nico says while the black smile faded from his hands.

"It was me, it was me. I broke it I'll pay for it." Jessica says as she pinches the bridge of her nose.

"No, no, no. who. broke. it." Miguel asks again while looking at everyone.

"OKAY, ALRIGHT, IT WAS ME." Nico shouts, everyone turned to him. your eye twitched as you walked towards him.

"So we went through all of this because of you?" You say while stepping towards him.

"Well, not technically-" Nico was cut off by miles, "Seriously man, and you tried lying on me." Miles says as he shakes his head.

42 miles rolls his eyes, "Mami/Príncipe you tryna get out of here?" he asks 42 [name].

"Yeah." [name] answers and they took 42 miles hand and they disappeared somewhere.

42 nico tied his hair in a messy bun as he fixed his watch, everyone eventually left after all that happened, basically annoyed with Nico after what he did.

"Hey! where ls everyone going?" Nico asks, "HOME!" You and miles shouted in sync.

42 nico glanced at nico before a evil grin spreads on his lips, "...hey. I realized 1610 me doesn't have a tattoo on his neck." 42 nico says.

"Yeah I can't get one til I'm 18 my mom says." Nico said, 42 Nico grinned again.

"Check it out." 42 nico says and shows Nico the tattoo of crows on his neck, "Whoa that's awesome." Nico says.

"You want one?" 42 nico asks while slowly pulling out a knife from his pocket, "U-Uh, I don't think I'm able to get mines just yet." Nico said.

42 titled his head as that crazed grin never left his lips, "Let me give you one then!"

"I think I'm gonna have to run now aren't i?" Nico says, 42 nico just stared at him.

"I'm gonna carve one into your neck." 42 nico says with a crazed smile and that's when Nico started running.

"HELP!"

"Literally stop running."

THERES MORE :) !