- ੈ✩‧ UNRELEASED SCENE

✧.*
UNRELEASED
SCENE !
───
────  ★  ────

NOTE: okay so,
this is a scene that was never released whereas while the reader and miles were so busy running away, nico was getting beat up. this is even sadder than the one I wrote. BUT THINGS CHANGED. (PS: I like making you guys cry)

⌞ ★ ⌝

Nico was currently trying his best to web towards where [name] and miles was just to catch up with them. he kept slipping and falling every time, Gwen was trying to help nico but he just pushed her away.

"Get away! you're a liar and traitor. I don't know why we trusted you." Nico says, "if you were going to do this and you knew the risk we would've never even spoken to you!"

Gwen frowned, understanding why he was mad. he was right though, she lied to the three friends she had. if she continued to do this then she'd know she'd lose them forever.

Nico glanced at his hand and as soon as he touched the surface of a rail his hand felt like it was on fire, he quickly moved his hand away to see a black smoke surrounding the tip of his fingers.

"Listen, nico. I know you're angry. but coming here was a bad idea," Gwen pauses for a second. "and you already know that. but if you could just calm down please?"

Before nico could respond someone tackled him which made him fall, he looked over his shoulder to see who it was and realized it was another spider-man. he was really gonna need a break after this.

"Calm down? calm down?" Nico repeats Gwen's words, how could he calm down? after all that was happening? he couldn't stand this. he wasn't really comprehending any of this well.

He wanted to go home. he wanted to hear his mom's voice again, he wanted to feel safe. but this wasn't safe. it was torture.

Gwen tried reaching out for him but he slaps her hand away, she looked at him sadly while still going after him. not caring if he didn't want her help or not. he was her friend after all. she couldn't lose someone else, not again.

Nico thrashed around in someone's grip realizing it was Jessica's, she looked down at him sadly, holding onto his wrist. as much as she wanted to help him— she couldn't go against Miguel's wishes.

Nico removed his wrist out of her grasp and began running again, "Would you all stop chasing me?! this is tiring enough as it is!" he shouts.

That's when he started glitching, he clutched the side of his waist when he noticed he began to bleed there. if then started feeling dizzy, someone kicked him on the side of his face and he didn't even have time to process it.

He tried dodging them but he only failed. another kick was sent through his chest making him nearly fall off the edge of the building he was on.

A small gasp escaped him as he noticed he was on the buildings ledge, even if he tried to web he knew he wasn't gonna be successful cause they weren't working.

he also felt a sharp pain on his left shoulder making him cry out, he was getting closer and closer to the edge.

"Guys stop!" Gwen shouts through the crowd of spider people, she tries reaching out for Nico but she's unsuccessful on this.