🕸️ 07. | a leap of faith

CH07 : leap of faith

࣪𖤐

Miles and Nico were holding onto my waist as I webbed them towards the collider, we landed onto a hard metal surface and watched as the rest of the spider crew were trying to turn the collider off.

They removed their hands from my waist and watched, I did also. Nico eyes squinted underneath his mask with his arms crossed.

"Maybe we should help Peter?" Nico suggested, "I agree with you on that." Miles said and we webbed our way towards Peter, he turned invisible and I camouflaged.

Nico rubbed his hands together and a green spark lighted from them, he smirked and ran forward towards Dr.Olivia sending a kick to her face and blinding her with green light.

She was shocked and touched her face, I sent a kick as well and she yelped. Miles started making her hit herself as well.

"Who did that?!" She yelled and I giggled quietly to myself. Me, Nico, and miles appeared.

"Nico, Miles, [Name]?" Peter said softly and Nico nodded, "Thank us later!" I heard Nico say.

Miles sent a punch to Dr.Olivia's face while Nico grabbed her by the leg and slammed her onto the metal railing and I swore I heard something crack. she shouted in pain.

"Wow, kiddos. you guys are doing it on command!" Peter said, I grabbed Peter careful and we all hung upside down on the metal surface.

"It's about time, right?" Miles replied and I smiled under the mask, Peter pulled us three in a hug.

"I love you guys! I'm so proud of you three!" Peter said and we hugged him back, "Do I want kids?" he questioned himself.

Something was thrown at us but we dodged, "oh, yeah, I forgot about her." Dr.Olivia commented.

She kept throwing things our way but we dodged every time, "Well, that doesn't look promising." I heard Peter say.

"No, it doesn't." Nico said as he used his web beside me, "Watch out!" I shouted and pushed Nico out of the way.

Dr.Olivia ran towards us and we rolled our eyes before looking at each other, "Should we?" Nico asked.

"Yeah, I'm getting so tired of her. she's getting boring." I said and we both nodded and ran towards her, she didn't see us both coming at the same time which means she got confused for a second.

Nico and I leaned kicks to her face knocking her glasses off, she fell but I caught her and threw her up into the air.

Nico made a green spark come from his hand and he threw a swift right hook to her face, it looked like it was in slow motion as blood fell from her nose.