chapter 3

Woh pal kabhi bhulaye nahi jaate
Jinme waqt kum aur lamhe zyada ho...

Hope is like a moon of dark night that may not be bright yet it makes us shine.

That's what made huma calm when he drove around the streets and than nothing but curiosity crept her mind.

The car drove to place where zayan has to stay, it was not so fancy but held class of it own.

The building was decorated with black color, every black was seen and one could say this place is only for men. Huma cleared her thought and turned to see him holding the car door.

"Where are we?"her voice soft and low.

"In the world." Zayan replied which forced huma to glare him

"Erm..... What place is this?"she again asked politely

"Walk in to see." She gave him a side eye but followed him.

And true to her assumptions the place was filled with men some working some eating and some just lying around.

Gulping the fear she turned to zayan who wasn't there. Huma looked around in fear, tears at bay she stayed there and just looked for him.

She can't stay here when so many men are still here. She felt like dear in lions place.

Sniffing she stood there not wanting to enter. Faizan who was all done with the night saw her. The girl need to be courageous enough.

He tried to ignore her and walk inside but halt on her sweet low tensed voice.

"Bhai...." He turned around to see her holding his sleeve. Huma held it tighter to see the man hell shock.

"Kiske saath ho?" He had a stern tone.

"Naam nahi malum mujhe."

"Your name?"

"Huma malik." Faizan pulled his hand and stood there glaring her. His black eyes and glare made huma annoyed and scared at the same time.

"Zayan ke saath ho tum chalo aur haan koi phone hai....." He held his out for the phone.

Huma gasped at realisation that her damn phone is with her faizan waited for her and she shook her head. He pulled his hand back.

"Come I will show you the room." Huma held his hand and walked with him.

Every man glanced her making it hard to walk she felt really disgusted when they saw her with those eyes.

Huma sighed when they climbed the empty stairs. Faizan held her small hand aware of her thoughts.

"Do you know who is faizan?" Faizan nodded with a smile as they walk the stairs.

"He is right hand of zayan and a friend of zubair." Huma looked around the dark staircase and corridors

"Oh you know zubair damaged faizan's car?Don't say to him but zubair did. Will you the full story some other time."

"Zubair really did?" Faizan asked blood in his eyes.he will hunt him down.

"Bhai where is the room?" Huma asked all done with walking in dark.

"We are on the way..."

"Who is faizan?"

"I am faizan any problem?"
Huma still at her place. Faizan turned to see her pale and wide doe eyes in fear.

"You won't say him that i said you... Will you?"she pointed at him as if threatening him.

Faizan snorted eyeing hi little finger and her.