chapter 4

Kabhi kabhi waqt ke saath sabh theek nahi khatm ho jata hain...

Allah never leaves it's servent empty hands

Allah never leaves it's servent empty hands. If he wants to give something on time he atleast pour some sabr in the heart of the servent so that he or she could wait a little longer.

It was early in morning sun was rising and huma felt some peace and patience in her heart she felt like everything will have a good end.

Huma felt lonely seated on the floor in a corner in huge room it was huge for a single person but she was kidnapped not on a holiday. Yawning she sat on the floor kept the holy book on the table and leaned on sofa.

She just don't want a whole bed for herself it will make her feel more small than she is. But she need to sleep.

She looked around the interior which was on point everything was classy and looked expensive.

Hearing the door unlock she shut her eyes and covered it with her praying scarf which was long enough to cover her.

She heard the shoe steps. Her heartbeat was accelerating with each step. She heard a sigh which was deep and heavy very manly one.

She open her eyes upon hearing the door shut. Releasing the breath she didn't know she held. Huma folded the janemaz but froze when she saw him.

"Zayan aap yaha!?"He was seated on couch beside her all dressed up in pathani suit and shawl. Hair gelled set and watch on wrist with new shoes on feet

"Jee mein yaha what were you doing?" Zayan asked staring at face which was tired. Her eyes were red and she sat there staring him back.

"I wanted to sleep but couldn't it's so huge for a single person." She answered him. Zayan nodded and looked around.

"Mein join karlo."Huma's head whipped to him who had a smirk on face with mischief in eyes.

"Watch your tongue-"she narrowed her eyes at him craned her neck to him who chuckled before standing up

"It's pink I know. Get ready."he looked around as if reading every corner if it.

"Kyu shaadi hain kya?" She asked