chapter 5

Zindagi adhi hain adhuri hain
Tera aana bahot zaroori hain
Koi mantaq koi daleel nahi
Tu bus zaroori hain.

Family are the only support when a member is at the stake of giving up. The family hold the person and help to stand again and face the world.

Family is the reason why a man works leaving his sleep and woman who gives up on her dreams.

Family is the only reason a woman works and men praises her. Family is the reason for both power and weakness.

But for huma everything was at stake. She never thought that her family which was always together in every phase of life can throw her like a dirt.

Tears were rolling down thinking of the father who let his own daughter get away just because of some deal.

One deal was ruining many lifes and only thing which ate her inside was.

"Shayad unsabh ki badua hain huma ki tum bhi marjao aur tumhare baba ji tarse tumhare liye." She mumbled looking out at black sky tears rolling down heart shattered

"Kiski baath kar rahi ho huma?"Faizan walked in her room with a maid he switched on the lights to see her legs closed to her chest looking out of the window talking to herself. He felt something he never did.

"Go." Faizan took the tray of food from the maid who left from there.

"Huma what wrong? Whom you are-" Faizan asked walking near her.

"Faizan is the deal so important to babaji?" Her broken voice felt like punch to him.

"Acha, leave him have this I bought you some food and clothes also change and then you can sleep hmm."

"No faizan is it so important for baba ji and everyone that they didn't spare me a glance. Or is this all because those people cursed me." She turned to him with tears in her eyes and faizan was shocked to see her. Does every woman shatter on betrayal.

"Huma... Zindagi kuch kehkar nahi karti, woh toh imtehaan leti hain."

"Toh zayd ne aisa kyu kiya mere saath mein toh behen hoon uski tum kaho kya tum apni behen ke sath karte aisa kaho faizan. Karte tum?"

Faizan gulped his fear and stared in her eyes, the question in her eyes yelled to him asking an answer.

"Huma, meri bhi toh behen hain usne kabhi mujhe mayoos nahi kiya. Tum hoon meri behen mayoos nahi ho khuda sabh dekh raha hain huma sabr karo hmm. Khaalo." Faizan said holding huma and made her sit in front on bed.

Huma wiped her face ate the food while faizan arranged the table with all her necessities, cleaned her bed, iron her clothes..

When huma was done she stood to wash her hands and came out to see faizan still in room.

"Sit I will braid your hairs." Huma gulped looking everywhere she never let anyone touch her hair.

"You know how to braid." She asked when he started to comb her hair.

"I will try."And next half and hour they both were busy in braiding the hairs and faizan forced huma to dress up pretty.

Faizan really felt at peace seeing huma smile after a long time she needed family now and if he can than he will do anything for her.

"Faizan....."Huma called him and walked out wearing a beautiful plain grey salwar suit with maroon duppata she waited for him to say something but he narrowed his eyes as if something went wrong.