chapter 7

Duniya ko meri hakikat ka kuch bhi pata nahi,
Ilzaam hazaron hain aur Qhata kuch bhi nahi

Massive. The word itself was understatement for the dinner table, it was just something else. It covered a huge hall and huma glanced back to meal bags she is holding.

"Zayan will this much be enough?" She asked in daze eyeing the length of table.

"Yes, why you asking?" Zayan asked her.

"The table...the chairs...we need food for like more 200 people zayan please order more or hide this bags." She turned to him and zayan fight back his smile. She was so innocent for this people.

"Huma huma huma you don't worry just sit and enjoy the meal with our men." Huma felt his Voice distant but nodded. She might be overacting.

Huma blinked her eyes not getting a single thing but than Allah is the one who provide so she should not worry about it.

Walking in with zayan it felt like she walked in some grand party or something. Everyone stood for them or say zayan who nodded his head.
Just nodded. She pointed zubair and sami fighting in one corner over something.

Zayan took his head chair while huma looked around to three chairs empty. One beside zayan, one before sami and one just in the middle of the all the chairs. She won't walk all around table and decided to sit just beside zayan.

Everyone stilled at table seeing her seated on the chair reserved only for one woman, she gulped in fear seeing all men who very serious and might kill just by thier eyes.

Huma turned to zayan who leaned back  watching her one hand under his chin and one on chair's arm rest.

Zayan's gaze was burning holes on her she slowly stood from her seat and Walked to her room.

Huma turned to see all if them began eating she felt something burning in heart.  Her Eyes welled up and she can't stand this all.

Walking in to her room she  cursed to not find anything to lock the door.

"I think I was just overstep I should be in control. Stupid thinking that he will be like those novel men doing everything. My bad or just my luck."

She removed her jewelry and arranged them before walking in to change something else. Tieing hairs in bun she laid over the bed.

All the conversation from a few hours hit back  her mind. Making hard for huma to breath. She can not believe that her own family don't want her anymore.

It feels like a curse to be a daughter now. She gulped her tears and sat straight looking at the walls.

"I am just being thrown from one to another." She laid back on bed and
turned to see the moon.

The crescent moon was beautiful but still incomplete just like her.

She was breathing but each breath gave her only pain. The pain that made it hard for her to even hold tears back.

She stared the moon and let the tears fall as if telling the moon about the pain and agony she felt at the moment. Not knowing that Allah had a beautiful plan for her..

Feeling her eyelids heavy she travelled to another place so to avoid the pain.

**************

Next morning was just something huma never felt but always planned to have.

Waking up before everyone in the house she felt all fresh but was hungry and for that  she walked in to the kitchen for some food but found men working around.