chapter 14

Kisi aur ki jagah baaki nahi mujhme.
Mein tumse shuru hoti hoon aur tum pe khatm....

The love is blooming in it's most beautiful color. The color of love, the color trust and the color respect.

Zayan pulled an agitated huma in his arms. Zayan sneaked his fingers gently in her Hairs and tugged them.

Huma gasped staring back in his eyes with fear . Zayan frowned when he saw that. His love doesn't have to be scared of him.she should be demanding and she should be just like huma.

"I won't Kill you for backbitting me huma chill." He whispered softly before kissing her soft heated cheek

"Than- than why did you come after me. I thought you.... You will slaughter me zayan." She stated her fear knowing his anger very well.

"Why will I do anything to you huma. You still don't trust me right?" He was pulling himself back but she held his hand pulling him back to prior position.

"Zayan! I was just too irked by your act that I hated seeing you. I am sorry if i messed up." She firmed her hold over his hands to See zayan sigh his face now softened

"You did.... You messed UP my mind, my heart, my whole world. I never thought of a woman this way huma but you did something to me. Can I know what you did." He asked leaned close to her face, she chuckle at his words

"I guess that's because I called you jiaan..." Zayan was taken back by her reply but laughed and pulled her in hug. She shyly joined him and huma felt save and in peace to be in his arms. He felt home to her and zayan.... He felt like he can be a responsiblity to a woman now. He found his heart in huma.

"I am not at all jiaan,huma get that?"

"Mein hoon jiaan"
Mein hoo bada takhat war
Meri Awaaz hain badi surili
Mera gala hain bahot surilliaa....
Kaisa that suniyo.?"

Huma stood over the bed  sung the jiaan and zubair join her  immitating both the cartoon and her own husband. Zayan rolled his eyes but pulled his phone out to record her antics.

"Jis tarah tumne gaya hain I think you are the jian nai?"the trio of zayan men walked in laughing

"Oh shut up!!"huma glared faizan who laughed at her along with her own husband

"No you are jian now jian jian jian"sami threw words on the men joining his lovely sister in law.

"Zayan"

"Jian"

Zubair and huma laughed but sami got glares from zayan. Faizan shook his head and asked zayan to come out through his eyes.

"Huma! You sleep I will be back Okay."

Huma walked to thier bed and Waited for zayan. She felt heart seeing the things filled with both of them. The bed, the vanity, the wardrobe and what not everything in room had both of them.

She turned to the side table and open it, there it was!her mobile phone.it Looked so tempting to make a call to her mother. The fever was just playing Games with her and indeed she missed her mother.

She was the only one suffering more than huma in this situations. She had no hand in all of this but she was facing more trouble here.

Huma sighed before shutting it close and walking out to calm her mind. Zubair was coming to her. His hand held a gun. Huma Looked around not knowing what to do.

"Kya hua?" He asked her but she again looked around

"Kuch nahi bas zayan is going to Warehouse something came up. You can go to sleep he might return in two days"huma's eyes light up on hear that. She contemplated before asking zubair who was waiting huma to go in her room