chapter 12

Barsaatein bhi aaker chale gaye
Badal bhi garaj kar baras gaye

Par uski ek jalak ko hum
aye husn ke maalik taras gaye

The night and the day were so dreamy for zayan and huma, they just shared the love, shyness, lust, breath, soul and their mornings.

Huma was roaming around the place in his only shirt while he distracted her being shirtless.he sensed her Warming eyes on him and loved the attention he was having.

It was around afternoon when huma decided to wear her dress for she was scared if someone come on thier door and See them in this state. As soon as huma threw his shirt he took and wore it.

She walked out to see zayan talking to some Ladies they were old with a girl who was in zayan arms. She was playing with coller and huma smiled seeing that kids loved zayan here. She grinned when girl giggled when he tickled her.

"Huma.... Come here bride How was the morning? Hope you did not have any problem." The aunty asked and huma walked to them slowly.

Huma flushed in red colors when heard zayan chuckle. Oh allah.

"No amma we were Very much comfortable. Thank you and How were you all it was pouring since last night." Huma asked in soft voice and the Ladies laughed at her concern

"We are used to this Rain and all,this evening we have planned a Quran recitation and will be honoured if you both join us all."

"It is our honour that you choosen us to join you people. We will definitely come but please don't cook a Grand meal just some tea and snacks will do."

"She so cute and just for zayan Mashallah. May Almighty bless you both."

They both nodded and mummble ameen and the ladies left before giving some clothes. Huma Admired the dress it was so pretty and soft there were bangles as well she turned to zayan who stood at  distance hands Folded at the back staring her with heart eyes.

"They are beautifull zayan."

"It will look ethral when you put them over yourself huma you can make a simple thing more valuable."

"Are you saying that I made valuable?"

"Yes I am saying that. You make do things I never thought I would do."

"And you do not do the same you just know how make me ethral that it"

He chuckle when she picked the dress and rushed to change and get ready.

Zayan picked his clothes and walked to other room and soon they were set to walk out

Zayan picked his clothes and walked to other room and soon they were set to walk out. Huma was First one to rush but zayan held her hand. She than remember that they are not alone but she is zayan's wife.

They all settled when people started recitation of the holy Quran they were engrossed in recitation. They were seated in huge Hall where men and women were seated separately.