epilogue

Mere sanson par naam bas aap ka hain.
Mein agar khush hoon toh yeh ehsaan aap ka hain....

Rythem...

Zayan was her rythem to life. She hates the fact zayan lied her and did all the Plotting.that one thing can never leave her mind.

Huma yet cannot deny the love zayan have for her, his each movement tells the world about his madness for her.

And she can never forget the moments he showered his love over her. The Nights full of cuddle his non stop blabberings holding her hands or those teasing texts she recieve when he is not home but just upstairs in his study.

Today was something really what huma yearned for, today she will drape that saree for her sweet not so sane husband. The thought still leave her in daze.

Its been a year today to them, thier marriage and thier all those fights and confession. She baked a cake, cooked biryani for everyone. The men in home were not at all sane just at tought of the small celebration.her husband had arranged small suit for them to celebrate this night for he knew zubair will make sure to annoy them.

Nothing had changed in these months they just grew more close and understand each other. Everything was surpassed when  zayan asked huma to dress UP saying that they are going for lunch but turned the route to her parents home.

She was numb and various Thoughts passed her mind, she turned to zayan who held her small hand and she felt her heart out in hands when baba was the First person to come in thier veiw.

Zayan's smile was something that left her perplexed thanshe was baffled when her father pulled him in son like hug and blessed her with love and only love.

She Looked around not knowing what to do she was just to confused to utter a word.

"Baba se abhi bhi naraz ho Angel?" There came her tears like a broken dam, she Hugged her dear father crying and that day zayan indeed showed that he was a true son to her family from talking to everyone and teaming up with her cousins to pull her leg to helping her mother walking in lawn. She just Lost her heart again to him.

She Hugged him and cried in his arms thanking him and her Almighty for Solving the mess. Slowly everything was on its place and she would now visit her family on weekends with all men.

She was currently setting the table for lunch but the men were busy discussing something that was beyond her mind.

She walked to the study and barged in gaining a series of groans. She grinned before walking in further.

"The table is set come you all Must be hungry. I made biryani and baked-" She said sweetly but everyone turned alert on hearing biryani.

"I AM already down huma ji." Sami stood and walked out pulling zubair with him faizan rolled his eyes and walked down.

"Aapke liye koi invitation nahin hain janab."She called him with her new endearment.

"Aapka yahan aake Hume lekar jaana koi invitation se kum bhi nahi hain jaan." He pulled her close to him while she rolled her eyes grasping his collar.

"God.... From where these cheesy thing come from janab." She asked Looking in to his mirth filled eyes.

"Well your pretty face is enough." A smile tugged her lips but she hide her face.

Walking down they heard another round of fight.

"That is FOR zayan not FROM zayan." Zubair hit his head and said loudly.

"So what banake toh uski Biwi ne rakha hain mein yahi lunga." Sami pulled the Plate while faizan hit his hand.

"Kya hua?"zayan asked Looking at them.