chapter 17

Woh meri rooh ki chadar mein aake chup gaya aise.
Ki rooh nikle toh woh nikle, joh woh nikle toh nikle

Forgivness is a huge thing.

Forgiveness is a massive process to gain back that same relation two individuals had shared at one phase of Life.

It can never gain back there will always a crack between them for trust, for loyality, insucurity and that transparency is gone Lost.

It hurts the both but can never talk about it but when they do I think than they gain back that process and have a good life together.

And even if it's not a couple but any other relation and we forgave them there will be still a Tiny part which never forgives. We might say that Okay I ascept your apologise but still there is a unsaid word that says 'but I need my time' or 'I need time for this' or 'I think I can't forgive this for it will never leave my mind'. Some people talk this vocally but than again it is not at all done. So never hurt a person for that person  may  be gave thier hundred person for you.

Huma felt that she had given her whole to this person and all he did was unaceptable it stabbed her heart with a dagger.

She held back her tear when saw him giving excuses and everything but still was she that bad option for him..

"Please zayan leave." She whispere yelled glancing back at the agha ji

"I won't" He stood like a log and she was too done for another drama that day.

"Than keep Standing." Snapping at him huma did all her work of kitchen first making tea and serving all men than continue with biryani.

She had felt like a therapy while Doing this. She understood that she needs to cook if she wants to be calm. Back at home she had cooked for everyone and at different times.so she was the calmest one. She need to do this here as well to be calm and soft girl that she was before this marriage.

Here zayan had really caught her mind and behaviour anyone could say that she is zayan's wife. They both had this clenched jaw, rolling of eyes and Always on toes for everything to be done in a manner. They both are now just the same people. Thier behaviour reflects in each other. Atleast in huma we can See zayan.

At the table when food was served everyone were Shocked that she walked back in room.

"Isn't that your room zayan?" Agha Ji asked and everyone paled at glancing zayan who nodded.

"Huh? Yeah its mine but she uses the Bathroom there agha Ji." Everyone released the breath they held.

Everyone were silently eating the tasty biryani but zayan was dipped in anger for his wife is in room all tired And hungery How can he just eat. She even need to take her Medicine

This was not unnoticed by agaha Ji who again grabbed the attention to get another shock.

"Food is for eating.Why are  you playing with the food bache."zayan Looked UP from his Plate thinking of another Excuse.

"He Eats meal with huma." Zubair bit his tongue at the blunder while the rest men just wanted to slaughter him.

"Why?" The old man with wooden antique stick asked again

"He is playing around agha Ji its not what you are thinking. You know he says rubbish." They all laughed out nervously and huma who was about to join them walked back on hearing this.

"I was Hungry so had my food earlier and now am not-"

"Than go do your work we need to get the deal."