chapter 11

Baarish zara tham ke baras ke woh aa sake
Jab woh aajaye toh jam ke baras phir woh ja na sake

It was Dawn time, sky was showing it's Magic of hues, Birds chirping,fresh Breeze and light drizzles were making it more Magical for the couple in kitchen.

Huma was trying to make two cups of coffee for them but the koala was just making it handful and distracting her.

His sweet words in husky voice, his hands playing with her shirt button, her flushed form against him it was all mushy gushy for huma.

She felt weak at Knees and would have been on floor if not for his hold around her petite body.

"Zayan, will you please go and sit on that table I will get your Cup." She told meekly  but his hold only tighten.

"Work smart not hard huma I am Okay with you here." He mumbled against her skin inhaling her scent and trailing kiss all over her neck.

"Zayan.... You have given enough of these now leave me." She tried to free herself but Zayan just held her firmly and nuzzuling in hair huma sighed and filled the cups. She turned to him and there goes him trying steal kisses while  huma giggles and run from there.

"Yaar huma.... Come here." Huma shake her head while twirling around. Zayan stood there admiring her with love.

"Janab get the cups I am waiting in living area we will watch something now." Zayan laughed and pointing at the window.

"Its raining here so no Network Although you can have coffee with me." He offered while huma nodded but something striked her mind and she shook her head.

"How about we go down and sit all people." Zayan raised brows and thought of a way to stop her

"They are busy with thier morning routine huma they won't be available for us."huma accepted his Excuse and Looked around.

"Zayan what should we do than... Shall I look around."

"No! The place need to be clean and the lights are not in work it won't be save for you. Sit here." Came his quick denial and he pulled her on the couch.

"You won't even allow me to use phone yaar." She whined but Zayan kissed her frown.

"Why my phone ne when I am here for you huma." His words were not enough that he winked.

"Allah zayan will you stop it......"

"I will..... "

"When?"

"Juat when you give what I want."

"No eat my whole brain with your cringe talks but I gave you everything last night now I am not in mood."

"Fine than your lose."

"I love when thing get at risk janab."

"Cool cool."

They both were seated beside each other sipping coffee zayan giving huma teasing eyes and smile while she tried to ignore him with every nerve in her.

"Will you wash the cups and all I need to change please. And than you can also fresh and UP"

Zayan nodded beafore stealing a kiss and she shook her head with rosy cheeks and walked in room.

Zayan sighed and did as his wife ordered  him to do, a successfull business man is a just a mere husband infront of his wife that he have experinced this morning.

Zayan knocked the door and walked in to See huma already teasing him with those wet hair and his white shirt. He cleared his throat to get her attantion.