chapter 16

Tu zimmedar hain meri inn udas ankhon ka
Tu Maan le yaar tujhse meri hifazat na hui.........

There is always a thin line between every Similarities.

Trust is something everyone can keep in every other person of Comfort.

when it comes to woman's trust it has a diffrence. Woman never easily keeps her trust on People she always test thing on people but what woman's trust has is.

It tests the love you have for her, How much you can loose and gain in her presence or How much you have to give her and take from her. She test her loved one just to make sure she did not mistake in life because of the every sacrifice she did. She just want to feel secure and loved back.

Broken trust can never come back its always broken and even if you win it back still there will be crack of insecurities and fear.

That was the same thing for huma here this morning when she was burning in fever all she heard was zayan yelling at the top of his lungs commanding men and cursing for dancing in Rain.

When she was all good and fine everyone were relieved as they all had to go through that wrath that time.

Only men and than all eyes on huma was something making her uncomfortable but than she can't help it so pulled the shawl over herself she wanted to have some time with zayan and talk things out before but now.

Well now huma wanted to test her luck and love she wanted to know if zayan actually love her or having pity. She just wanted to make sure she was wrong and what she discovered is wrong as well.

The next morning was just noisy for her she wanted to sleep but the gun shot voices, the training the long marches the mock war just made it hard on her.

Iooking around than and she draped her shawl and strolled around the place it was as if she had came in some action movie Camp or something.

The trades comes and guns were given something horrible going in dungaon she all seemed this all.

Lastly she walked to her sweet husband was busy in gym. Yeah he is lazy man at home but here he is Awake since 3 in morning.

"AM all yours love." Huma Looked away and walked passed him just to save herself.

"I was just Looking around its really loud here don't you think." She said with hoarse Voice zayan sighed

"We men are always on alert here.did that disturbed you?"huma shake her head before Standing in a corner while zayan resumed his workout.

"I understand and its good but why be lazy at home than."she bite back the smile coming over.

"Because there I have a wife." Came his cheezy lines

"So what I read that mafia men always conscious of their health an do work but you are not." She said passing him a dissaproved look. Zayan nodded knowing she is all fine now.

"You said you We are mafias and AM I not healthy fit?"he sniffed as if crying and huma chuckle

"You are mafias and no you have so much of fat around."she blinked eyes taunting him he acted like wiping his tears and she hit him softly

"I AM really not that fat and I AM much healthy just your hand made food brought this fat here and there."she gasped at his words while it was his turn to please himself.

"Oh please I never cooked those all for you it was for me but this tummy of yours is hungary all time. " She narrowed her eyes and poked a finger in his tummy.