chapter 20

Aapki ankhon ki kashish kaise samjhao aapko.
In chirago ne meri neend uda rakhi hain.

Halcyon.

A small place that was very much Developed the place that held emotion for everyone who were arriving the place.

Halcyon. The small Hill station with its own memories of blooming love and happy phase of life.

The cars drove on the Hill station making them nostalgic. Huma gasped seeing the similar place and roads after a decade. She turned to zayan who was smiling goofily and drove silently. The soft song playing in car at the lowest volume.

"Huma We will stay here and if you need anything feel free to ask us. But we will be away for three days so will you manage." Sami came to huma and said leaving huma in panic. She Looked zayan who was unloading the bags and all.

"Three days? Where are you going." Zayan sighed before glaring sami who was laughing silently.

"No where jaan he is just being stupid. Relax."

They all walked in the place which was cleaned and stored with food and all things.

"You both can stay in master bedroom." Sami said trying to act cool.

As if we were staying some other room.
Huma snorted Looking around the master bedroom.

You watch your-room if not please tell me I will change it. Sami changed his words upon earning A glare from huma who passed  A smile totally A victorious one.

One by one they all chose thier rooms and showed huma the place which had seven room with two master bedroom and other single.

Two kitchen,one cozy dining area, A huge living area A lawn and garage it was just not so massive guest house unlike thier own home.

Later that day after freshening UP and settling themselves everyone went out to meet friends and have small meet UP before the event. Huma was all bored at home as that was only men meetup like sami said.

Huma sat on the table chair feeling fresh and cold at the same time. She ate her kheer that She made after arriving in silence admiring the beauty of her Rab who is khaliq and the one who has the power to turn day in night And night in day.

She couldn't count the times she whispered subhanallah or mashallah from her heart seeing the Mountains the fresh chirping Birds and the air. The tineist creation of the creator was something she admired that day and day fell in night.

She walked back in one of the room and to Bathroom for a long shower which made her feel calm and soothe her stiffed muscles.

The night turned darker and she wanted to sleep in fear as she was all alone and with each time passing various Thoughts crossed her mind.

But that didn't happen when she heard someone knock on the door.Frowning she glanced the watch. It was still 11 in night. She Must be hearing things.

Turning to the side huma closed her eyes to only remember his eyes. Why does it have to be now.

Inhaling sharply she stared the celling which was all white. But she visioned them both close that incident from afternoon playing in her mind.

His eyes, his every word his action screams his love and huma  and found her self in his love.

What made her insecure were his lies. He did not have to do all these he could have come home and asked for her propsal.

She remembered him reading new paper for her. Remembered her admiring him when goes for some event in three piece suit. His smile that reaches her heart made huma flip on bed and jump off the next moment.

"Thinking about me na?" There was zayan laid just beside A moment ago on hand under staring her with A creepy smile.

"How are-"She held her chest breathing heavily still in shock.

"Come on you asked me to stay back and I really do as my wife say right." Huma rolled her eyes at his witty reply. This smart man was really her husband now.

"I AM serious zayan."

"I wrapped UP the work soon and came back."

" just 9 hours?!"she tilted her head to side in mockery.

"I am capable of Doing that" He sat on bed proudly trying to pull his wife but she was staying away as if calming her frantly beating heart.

"How can you do that?" She asked narrowing her eyes at him

"Yaar ajeeb aurat hain aap. First asked me to stay and when I did and you are not ready to believe me."

"Sach sach batao kya kiya tumne."

"Khudara huma!"

"Batao bhi zayan."

"None just sneaked out."huma shook her head staring him who was grining proudly.

"But-"

"It was not save for you to stay alone and than I wrapped up  so I can stay back with my always angery wife"

"I am not and angery wife." Huma glared him who held his heart

"Jhoothi!!"

"Go fresh up do you want to eat something."

"Let's sleep please I tired."

Huma nodded before Climbing back on bed. This was the First Time they were sharing the bed after the fight.

Zayan sighed tiredly before pulling her in his arms. She gaped him who was Looking her with care and love in eyes.

"I am sorry I left you behind." He whispered slowly in her  ears who was smiling

"Its Okay..." She trailed off staring him with eyes that held forgivness. She was ready to forgive him.

"Sleep huma." He kissed her Crown before hiding in her Hairs. She smiled at his child act and soon they slept at Dawn that Awaits a strom with it.
_________________________________________

◦•●◉✿Aslamualaikum✿◉●•◦

Hope you all enjoyed

Do Vote and comment.

◦•●◉✿Allahafiz✿◉●•◦