chapter 8

When I count my blessings
I count you twice

"Shaadi kaisi chahiye huma tumhe? Batao....."

"Shaadi aisi ke jaha sirf mein hi rahu." 𝘏𝘶𝘮𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘭𝘺. 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘺.

"Pagal huma...."𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯

"Nahi soncho..... Tum sabh rahoge par mein sirf mein dikho kaisa....." 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵

"Possible hain huma yeh?"

"Hain agar woh mujhse mohabbat karta hain toh yeh possible hain." Huma said Casually not knowing How her words could change drasticly.

Huma inhaled deeply before looking around the place. The place which left nothing but zayan.

Everything screamed his name. The bed smelled zayan, the room was surrounded by everything zayan which includes huma now. They are offically married.

Nothing was more tormenting but accepting zayan as her spouse.

She felt vulnerable being seated on his bed just because she couldn't hold back her anger. She sat there like a life Less bride who had no Other choice.

Huma laid back as the dress was heavy for her who had not been the healthy woman now.

Zayan walked in room seeing her lost somewhere but something did happened to his heart valves for he missed a beat seeing her all dolled up just for him.

His smell was mixed with her innocence now. He walked to the bed alarming huma.

She looked up from the veil to see him still admiring her. She felt her cheeks heated eyes looked away. Which made zayan's lips curved in a smile. He came to sit infront of her and all she did was look and giddh and shy. What is wrong with her?

He held her soft hand in his which sent shivers to huma. He pulled out a small ring and pushed in to her finger which shined along with other jewels.

"Huma.... Remember this won't be a drama but a genuine relation no bed couch secne and all that noval drama. You won't be forced but you have to feel us this us hmm. Come." Huma couldn't belief her ears zayan's Voice was so soft and comforting as if he was trying to not scare her.

Zayan pulled her in his arms and she didn't held herself to accept his genuine feel. She laid her head over his shoulder and he kissed her crown. That felt so beautifull and comfortable.

**********

Next morning the table was set,variety of dishes were set whose aroma attracted everyone. Huma walked out from the room inhaling the aroma of food.all dressed up like a bride.

all dressed up like a bride