Chapter 2

Drews POV:

God I'm exhausted and we've only been on this press tour for 2 days. We did the late night show last night and then woke up on 3 hours of sleep for good morning America. My co star, Jenna Ross joined me to talk about the movie. She plays my best friend in it.

Today is the first day of the film panel and we flew into vegas right after GMA.

"When we get to the hotel you have Hair and makeup waiting for you then security will take us the the convention center." Carli said as we walked off the private jet.

I just groaned because I didn't have the energy to come up with a snarky reply. I jumped into the back of the black car that was waiting for us and checked my phone.

My twitter notifications were going crazy after the interview with Jenna.

Apparently everyone on the internet is "shipping" us together. I don't even think Jenna's gay. I chuckled to myself.

Ever since the general public found out I was a lesbian a few years ago I can't even be seen with another female without them thinking I'm fucking them.

I closed my phone and closed my eyes as Carli climbed into the backseat.

"I miss Julie." She sighed.

I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"I miss Julie too. She's nice to look at." I grinned. Carli punched my arm.

"Ow! Don't hit the talent! I'm gonna fire you someday bitch."

"The talent better watch how they are talking about my future wife."

My eyes went wide. "What?" I said excitedly.

"I'm gonna propose on New Years." She grinned at me.

I leaned over and hugged her "I'm so happy for you Carl."

"Thanks Ugly." She said hugging me back.

The driver pulled up to the MGM grand. Security was already holding people and paparazzi back.

"Ready?" Carli asked squeezing my hand.

"Yeah." I sighed. I put on a fake smile and climbed out the door that the driver opened for me.

"Drew!"

"Miss line over here!"

"I love you!"

"Will you sign this!"

People were yelling and cameras were flashing. I waved at everyone and tried to sign as many things as I could before I was ushered inside by my security team.

Once we were in the lobby a manager came up to us with a room key.

"Here's your suite key." She said handing it to me. "Comped of course!"

"Thank you." I said taking it from her.

Carli and I walked to the elevators "why do they always give me free rooms. I can pay for them." I groaned.

"Because you are giving them free publicity Ugly."

"They should give free rooms to homeless people. Not people that have more than enough." I said grumpily as we walked into the elevator.

"That's not how the world works Drew." Carli said annoyed.

We didn't talk again until we were inside the suite.

"Look at this view!" Carli said and whistled. "You, get to hair and makeup." She said pointing to the living room area.

I glared at her and begrudgingly walked over to the chair that was already set up.