Chapter 33

Drews POV:

It's been three months since the Olsen wedding. I am so happy for them and so proud of Carli. She's come so far since our high school days.

We've put Rory into pre school. Olivia freaked out the first day but now she looks forward to the little break she gets when she drops her off at school. With the income from the club she doesn't need to work anymore so she started getting bored with all her free time.

She insisted on starting a non profit for children with epilepsy called Drew's Kids. So she spends a majority of her time running that and with my help has had some sizable donations already.

I finished filming about two months ago. I just got home from a press tour this morning with Carli. We were in England the last two days. As soon as I got home I was whisked away to the guest bedroom where my glam team was waiting to get me ready for the premier tonight. This is the most nervous I've been since the first time I walked a red carpet. We are announcing that we are getting married today by going to the red carpet together and showing off our rings. This is Olivia's first red carpet. I'm worried shes going to hate it.

The rumors have been circulating for months that Olivia and I are a couple. We haven't confirmed or denied them but we've also stopped trying to hide. There are tons of photos of us holding hands in stores or at restaurants. It seems like the general public "ships" us together too.

I've been in this chair for 45 minutes having  the makeup artist fuss over my face. All I want to do is go see Olivia. I've missed her so much and haven't seen her in 5 day. She's currently with her glam team in our bedroom. I anxiously played with the Diamond ring on my finger. Olivia went out and bought it for me literally a day after I proposed to her. She said she didn't want me to feel left out. I smiled at the memory of her sliding the ring on my finger for the first time.

"All done Drew. Have a look." The makeup artist smiled.

I nodded at her then stood in front of the full body mirror.

I was wearing a black corset dress that flowed down from my hips to the floor. There was a slit in the front of the sparkly black material, exposing one of my tanned legs. My makeup was simple and clean while my brown hair hung straightened behind my back.

Carli walked into the room behind me

Carli walked into the room behind me. I turned to look at her with a smile.

"Damn Ugly. You look gorgeous." She smiled and walked over to me.

"Thanks Carl." I nodded at her.

We walk out to the living room to wait for Olivia. I was so excited to see her I couldn't stand still.

"How's Julie doing with Ro?" I asked trying to distract myself.

"They are watching Disney movies and eating candy. She's in fucking heaven." Carli giggled looking at her phone.