Chapter 10

Drews POV:

I woke up in my king sized bed at 6 am. All the events of yesterday came flooding back into my brain.

Olivia helped make dinner with Julie while Dani Carli and I raced golf carts with Rory around the property.

Rory ended up only wanting to be in Dani's cart claiming it was faster than everyone else's. But I think it's because he let her drive it when none of us were watching.

After dinner we all went to the home theater where we watched Cars with the little Race car driver until she passed out between Olivia and I.

I offered to carry Rory to the guest bedroom. I placed her on the bed and kissed her on her head without thinking. I stood up to find Olivia leaning against the door frame watching me with her daughter.

I wanted to walk over and pull her into my lips, tell her I'm hers... but I couldn't. Her daughter was in the bed behind me and if I get the opportunity to kiss Olivia Wells I want it to be perfect. A kiss Olivia deserves.

So I quickly said goodnight and ducked out of her room.

I didn't sleep very well knowing Olivia was less than 100 feet away from me and I couldn't be with her.

After the mental rewind I climbed out of bed and walked through the quiet house to the kitchen. I wanted to make sure Olivia and Rory get a good breakfast In before we spend all day walking around Disneyland.

I had just finished the first pancake when I heard little feet running across the hardwood floor towards me. I turned around just in time for Rory to crash into my legs.

"Good morning Ror." I smiled bending down and picking her up for a hug. As I did that her mom walked into the kitchen with her hair up in a messy bun. She was wearing a baggy shirt and a pair of very short running shorts that allowed me to scan her very sexy, very toned legs.

I unintentionally gulped and set Rory on the ground not even knowing if she had responded to me.

"Good morning Drew." Olivia said in her sexy morning voice. She took a seat at the counter, letting her icy blue eyes scan my body. Her eyes finally made it up to mine and she lifted an eyebrow and the corner of her mouth turned slightly up.

She knows I saw her check me out and she doesn't even care. Fuck me.

Rory had run off to the living room where I had set up a station with toys for her to play with.

"Good morning Olivia." I nodded my head at her and tried to play it cool so I leaned back against the hot stove top and burned my arm.

I shot up with a yelp and held onto my arm. Very cool Drew. Olivia was in front of me in an instant.

"Let me see it." She demanded grabbing my hand and pulling it towards her. She inspected my forearm then pulled me over to the sink. She turned on the cold water and held my arm under the it.

The pain had dulled the instant she touched me but I wasn't about to tell her that in fear that her fussing over me would stop.

So I stood in silence and watched her face study my arm while she held it in the water.

"How does that feel?" She asked still looking at my arm.

"Good." I replied still looking at the side of her head.

She turned her head and looked up at me. I gave her a small smile.

It looked like she realized something because she dropped my arm immediately and took a step back from me.

We continued looking into each others eyes studying each other for a moment longer. God I just want her to be mine.

"Did you get a owie?" Rory asked running over from the living room pulling my focus to her.