Chapter 3

Drews POV:

**flashback**

"You leave me here alone for months then come back and act like everything is okay." Olivia yelled at me.

"I asked you to come with me! I want you by my side!" I yelled back.

"You want me to follow you around like a lost puppy?" She said angrily crossing her arms. "You want me to have no purpose in life other than being "Drew Lines girlfriend""

"I could find you something to do Olivia!" I said desperately.

"I like teaching Drew." She said shaking her head.

"Olivia!" I said taking her hands. "It's a 50 million dollar contract........ 50 million for 2 movies..... the only catch is I have to move to L.A." I sighed. "Please. I want you to go with me. You'll want for nothing. I'll give you everything you need! All I need in return is you." I cried.

Tears started falling down her face. "I like being independent." She sighed. "I don't want to be taken care of."

I stared into her eyes. Both of us were crying. I pulled her into me. She relaxed into my chest and we cried together for a few minutes. Neither of us speaking.

"I'll just tell them no."

Olivia sat up and looked into my eyes shaking her head. "You can't do that Drew."

"I can." I said numbly. "What I can't do is live without you."

"You have to take it Drew. This is a huge opportunity. I am not going to be the reason you throw away your dream."

"You are my dream." I cried.

She gave me a soft smile while tears streamed down her face. "Can you honestly say if you stay with me, that in 10 years you won't absolutely resent me."

I thought for a moment. Honestly no. I can't promise her that. I shook my head "I can honestly say that I love you."

"If you love me you'll take the movie deal." She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Why? Why are you pushing me away? Do you not love me?" I sobbed.

"Oh Drew." She said wiping some tears off my face. "I love you more than you'll ever know......... it's because I love you that I'm asking you to take this deal. It will set you up for the rest of your life. You'll be happy." She smiled.

"I won't be happy unless you're with me."

"But I won't be happy. I need a purpose Drew."

We stayed in our embrace for a while longer until the crying stopped.

"Maybe when we are older we will meet again..... or maybe you'll find a girl you'll fall head over heels for......." She said softly.

"I will never love anyone else Olivia."

"You don't know that. You have a long life ahead of you Drew Line." She said smiling at me.

**end Flashback**

3 years 2 months ago we had that conversation and it all came crashing back like it was yesterday when she told me she had a daughter.

I stayed quiet all the way to the hotel and when we got into the room I grabbed Carli by the collar of her shirt.

"You knew. Didn't you?"

"That she had a kid? Yeah." She shrugged.

"Why didn't you tell me!?" I said angrily.

"If she wanted you to know she would've told you."

"You're a bitch."

"No. I'm a good friend. If you accidentally got pregnant and had a kid would you want to tell Olivia?"

"I'd never get pregnant." I scoffed letting her go.

"Just think about it. She's was hurting, she missed you, so she slept with other people to take her mind off of you." Carli shrugged.

Thinking about Olivia sleeping with other people sent me into a Rage.

"So it's my fault she fucked around and got knocked up?" I yelled.

"It's no one's fault Drew." Carli sighed.

I sat on the couch and didn't speak until I calmed down.

"What do you know about the dad?" I asked.

"He's not in the picture. That's all I know." She shrugged.

God that makes me feel so much worse.

"Call me crazy but I thought she'd wait for me." I sighed.

"Bat shit crazy." Carli replied.

I glared at her.

"Oh come on Drew. It's been 3 years. Life goes on. You haven't exactly "waited" for her."

Carlis right........ but She has her own little family now..... I never even dreamed of having kids.

"How would you feel if you were in my shoes and Julie in Olivias?"

"I think I'd only care if she was happy. Isn't that why you two ended things? So you both could be happy?"

I nodded my head then let it sink into my hands. "Is she happy Carli?"

Carli sat down next to me. "Can I show you something?" She asked. I looked up at her and nodded my head.

Carli pulled out her phone and scrolled until she found what she was looking for she handed the phone to me and I looked down at it.

There was Olivia with her blonde hair tied up in a bun and her blue eyes covered by a pair of sunglasses in a bikini by the pool. She was smiling up at a small brown haired girl that she was holding above her. The little girl was in a matching bathing suit. The girl looked like she was laughing with her arms reaching for Olivia's face.

I stared at the picture for several minutes.

My heart exploded with butterflies seeing her with her daughter. She did look happy.

"Her daughter is her whole world Drew....... But my question for you is, why would she come to the convention to see you if she was already completely happy?"

She took her phone back and walked towards her room to leave me alone with my thoughts.

Why did she come to the convention center? To come see an old "friend" or something more.

My head hurt from everything that happened today. I need to eat and sleep. Carli eventually came back into the living room area in pajamas and we ordered room service. We are in silence then I went to my room showered and laid in bed.

I scrolled through Twitter and saw a bunch of posts I was tagged in from the convention. I liked a few of them but then people started realizing I was online and my notifications flooded with tags. Then my name started trending. These fans are wild.

I grinned and typed out a post

~Thanks to everyone that came out today. I'll see you again tomorrow Las Vegas :)~

I hit send and immediately the post started receiving likes and comments.

I giggled and was about to close Twitter when I saw a post that caught my eye.

It was a picture from back stage today. More specifically of Olivia and I. I had my arms wrapped around her waist and hers were around my neck. We were smiling at each other.

It was actually a nice picture of us. The caption said "@DrewLine who is the Mystery Girl?" There were already hundreds of comments on it.

~they are so hot together.~

~no Drew! Pick me!~

~she could do so much better~

~I wish she would look at me like that.~

I continued reading through the comments for a moment then scrolled back up and looked at the picture.

I took a screenshot and set my phone down for the night.

Soon I fell asleep and dreamed about Olivia Wells........ like I do every other night.