Chapter 30

Olivias POV:

"Why wasn't I called immediately!" Carli yelled into her phone catching my attention.

I looked up at her with tears in my eyes and she was looking directly at me breathing heavily.

"Okay, thank you." She hung up the phone and sat down on the couch wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Leave it to the fucking news to exaggerate shit." She huffed. "They had to divert to Denver."

It was like everything came back into focus.

"Divert? Why?" I asked standing up and out of her and Julie's arms.

Carli looked at me nervously, making me start to panic again.

"Drew had a seizure on the plane." She said standing up and taking my hand. My heart stopped in my chest.

I knew she was too stressed out. That's her 3rd seizure in a year!

"I have to go to her." I said feeling the panic take over my body. I was literally shaking from the anxiety.

"She's hasn't woken up yet from what I was told. I can get you on the next flight out." Carli said sadly.

"I'll watch Rory. She's been begging to have a sleepover." Julie said softly.

"Thank you." I choked out to the both of them.

I was so relieved at the fact that she was alive and not in a ball of flames somewhere. But I don't know what condition she will be in when I get there.

I was in the air within the hour. I had two and a half hours to work myself up and overthink on the flight. I thought I was going to walk in and find her completely debilitated.

The thought of my poor Drew unable to do everyday functions destroyed me.

As the plane landed I was barely keeping myself together. I had only brought my purse with me and a backpack with some clothes in it for Drew.

I left the terminal as quickly as I could and hailed a taxi. It was a 15 minute ride from the crowded airport to the hospital they had taken Drew to. As soon as the car stopped I paid the driver and launched myself out of the car.

Unlike last time there was no paparazzi to be found. Thank god.

I ran inside to the front desk.

"Can you please tell me the room number for Drew Line?" I asked breathlessly.

The woman behind the desk looked up at me nonchalantly and when her eyes met mine they widened.

"You... you're Olivia Wells!" She said recognizing my face.

It's still so weird having people just know who I am because I'm involved with Drew. It doesn't happen often but when it does it honestly freaks me out.

"Yes." I nodded my head.

"147." She said quickly. "Down that hall then take your first right."

"Thank you." I nodded then quickly followed her directions through the hospital.

When I finally made it to her door I took a deep breath preparing myself for what I was about to find.

"She's okay." I whispered to myself encouragingly.

I pushed the door open to the rather large hospital room. My eyes locked on the brunette woman in the bed. She looked so small curled up under her blankets. My eyes switched up to the heart monitor quickly. I saw her steady heart beats on the monitor telling me she was alive. I let out the breath I was holding in.