Chapter 34

Drews POV:

Everything in my life has led me to this day. The day I marry the love of my life.

We are holding the ceremony in the gardens behind the house and Dani and Julie have made sure everything is perfect.

Julie has kept Olivia holed up in their house on the other side of the property since yesterday afternoon. They keep telling me I can't see her before the wedding and it's actually infuriating.

Neither Olivia or I care about superstitions but Olivia allowed Julie to whisk her away from me because she wants everyone to be happy.

Everyone but me. The only thing that would make me happy is having sex with my hot fiancé.

I groaned and climbed out of my empty bed to go find food.

Rory was sitting at the counter with Dani in her pajamas.

"Good morning Ro." I said, kissing the toddlers head as I walked by.

"Morning mama." She said before taking a big bite of her cereal.

I officially adopted Rory. She's been Miss Rory Line for 2 weeks now and Olivia is a little jealous that she still hasn't gotten to take my last name yet. I've been finding ways to make it up to her though.

"How long until the ceremony?" I asked Dani as I grabbed the cereal off the shelf.

"Uh... 6 hours." He nodded.

"6 hours!" I groaned. I haven't seen Olivia since noon yesterday. Knowing she was only a few hundred feet away was excruciating.

"Yep. Everyone will be here at 2:45 and the ceremony is at 3. You've got time to chill. Don't worry about Ro." He poked her in the side making her giggle.

"I'm on Race car driver duty until after the ceremony." He said poking her side again.

"Stop it Uncle Annie." She ordered not enjoying the pokes any more.

"I'm sorry Ro." He said pretending to lean in to hug her then poked her in the side again making her growl and giggle at the same time.

"Let her eat Anne." I laughed at the two of them.

I sat down and ate breakfast with both them then I played with Rory for about an hour with her dolls.

Around 11:30 I walked back into my room and flopped onto the bed. My glam team will be here at noon so I figured I'd just wait for them here.

I closed my eyes and started to relax when I heard the bedroom door open and shut quickly. I looked up and found Olivia leaning against the door grinning at me.

"I snuck away from the Olsens." She grinned and walked over to the bed and crawled into my lap. I laid all the way down and looked up at her.

"What about not seeing each other before the ceremony." I asked shocked that she was here.

"I don't really care about that. You still haven't seen my dress and I haven't seen yours." She shrugged then leaned down and pecked my lips.

I wrapped my arms around her back and held her close to me.

"Did you miss me?" I asked smiling up at her.

Olivia giggled and leaned back, still straddling my legs.

"Why do you think I'm here?" She leaned down and captured my lips in hers. Our mouths moved in sync until she bit my lip. I gasped at her and I was instantly turned on.

Olivia had a different agenda then I thought by coming here, and I'm gonna take full advantage of it.

She moved back in to capture my lips but I stopped her by flipping her over onto her back and laying between her legs. She smiled up at me as I smirked down at her.