Chapter 13

Drews POV:

I woke up to an alarm going off not long after I had fallen asleep. My naked body was still wrapped in Olivia's arms.

I opened my eyes and lifted my head up to look at her. To my surprise, she was already looking at me and rubbing circles on my back.

"Did you get any sleep?" I asked.

"No, I was too afraid."

"Afraid?" I asked sitting up and straddling her waist. She reached her left hand up and held it to my face.

"That this was a dream." She shrugged.

My stomach exploded with butterflies. I leaned my head into her neck and nuzzled it with my nose.

"I can show you how real this is again if you'd like." I said, kissing her neck.

She turned her head to the side and moaned.

"I'd love nothing more than to stay in bed with you all day." She snaked her arms around my back. I lifted my head up to face her and put my hands softly on either side of her face.

"But the real world awaits, Miss Line." She said softly, then leaned in and pecked my lips.

I groaned and dramatically flopped off of her, making her giggle.

She leaned over me and kissed my lips quickly then climbed out of bed.

"The real world sucks." I said and put a pillow over my head.

I heard Olivia giggle again.

"It does indeed." She replied and I heard her start walking away.

I took the pillow off of my head and looked up just in time to see Olivias bare ass walk into the bathroom.

I smirked to myself. She has the best ass.

I threw my head back on the bed and closed my eyes. I fell asleep around 4 AM wrapped in Olivia's arms. It's 5 AM now and I almost feel bad for keeping Olivia up all night... almost.

Last night was amazing. It feels like I finally woke up from a haze I've been in for 3 years without her. I didn't realize how much I needed to touch her, and for her to touch me until she opened the door at 3 AM.

She still new all of my soft spots after all this time. No one else even came close to matching Olivias skills in bed.

After a few minutes of replaying the time we spent together in my head the bathroom door opened and Olivia walked out with a purple towel around her body and a black one on her head. I sat up on my elbows and grinned at the sight.

"Stop staring at me." She laughed and turned to her dresser.

"Oh Olivia, I couldn't help it if I tried." I said shaking my head at her.

She turned back around with a bra and underwear in her hand and walked over to the bed where I was still laying.

"What am I gonna do with you?" She said grinning down at me.

"Anything you want." I replied, smirking.

She leaned down over my body and got to where our noses were touching. "You make getting ready for work so much harder than it needs to be." She spoke softly.

My smile grew wider and I reached a hand up to the front of her towel and pulled her body all the way down onto mine.

"Do you want me to leave?" I challenged.

"No. I never want you to do that again." She answered then kissed my lips. There's those fucking butterflies again.

She broke our lips apart and looked down at me "I have to get ready for work. Stop distracting me." She said starting to move off of me.