Chapter 31

Drews POV:

Of course I remember asking the love of my life to marry me.

It's not that I don't want to marry Olivia. I just never wanted that to be the way I asked her. Olivia deserves everything to be perfect the day I ask her to spend the rest of her life with me.

Not many people get to find their soulmate before the age of 24. I'm just lucky I guess.

Before Olivia I hated the idea of marriage. Spending the rest of my life with one person seemed too monotonous and boring. I made fun of people that wanted to get married. I thought of marriage as a burden.

Olivia is anything but boring. The thought of spending the rest of my life with her doesn't seem like a chore or something I have to do. The proposal of marriage to Olivia is an exhilarating challenge.

I literally can't picture myself with anyone but her anymore. I want to be with her forever. I want to help her raise Rory like she was my own. I want to spend the rest of my life showing the two of them how grateful I am to just walk on the same ground as them.

The best thing is, I know with all of my heart that Olivia feels the exact same way about me.

We left the hospital in Denver and got a taxi from the airport to the private hangar my plane was in. Olivia didn't let go of my hand the whole ride. I love how protective she is of me.

I am a little tired from the seizure but it's nowhere near as bad as the last time. She's still fussing over me though.

During the plane ride I spent the time thinking about marrying Olivia until I fell asleep laying on her lap as she played with my hair.

Before landing she woke me up with a kiss on the lips.

"Time to wake up babe." She said softly.

I opened my eyes and found her piercing blue ones staring down at me.

"Hi." I said in a groggy voice, giving her a small smile.

"Hi." She smiled back and leaned down to peck my lips. When she pulled back I sat up immediately and pulled her lips back into mine. I don't know what came over me I just needed to kiss her.

She kissed me back and moaned into my mouth, surprised by my actions.

"Drew." She whispered against my lips. I didn't give her a chance to say anything else before capturing her lips again.

She giggled and pushed me away by my shoulders.

"We need to put our seatbelts on babe." She said giggling.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." I chuckled.

"That's okay. I never said I didn't like it." She said with a smirk.

"Then maybe I should do it again." I said smirking back.

I leaned in to her and she put her hand over my mouth laughing.

"Put your seatbelt on you horndog." She said pulling her hand from my face and putting her seatbelt on.

"Fine." I huffed then put my seatbelt on making Olivia giggle some more.

The plane landed and we got into the car Carli had sent for us.

"When do you have to start filming again?" Olivia asked me as we pulled away from the airport.

"We were supposed to use today as a travel day so tomorrow." I frowned.

Olivia sighed. I know she doesn't feel comfortable with me going back to work so soon after my seizure. Yesterday scared the shit out of her. I wouldn't let her out of my sight for a month if the roles were reversed.