Big Wedding Plans

Carrick
I am looking at this huge prenuptial agreement and thinking good thoughts about it. I have to, but I don't like that my son is being forced into a marriage he doesn't want. This prenuptial agreement is all one sided because of his being blackmailed. He doesn't love the bride and she doesn't love him. He hasn't signed it yet and I told him not to. She has him by the short hairs and we can't find her blackmail material. We have tried and tried to no avail to locate it and get rid of it. Welch, Barney and Jason have been stymied and they are suggesting a very expensive solution to this problem. They suggest a new way of dealing with this and I was given a number to call. Christian can't know about it. I dial the number, we had all our phones, computers, offices and homes searched for bugs. They found them everywhere. So I am outside now calling the company to help us with this situation. They are far from cheap and you need a referral to get their number.

Raymond Steele
I start recording and informing them I am recording the conversations and do they allow it? If they don't then we end the call. I hear them agree and I let them tell me their problem and I question them about it. They are hesitant at first and I tell them that to solve their problems we gave to know them and not to leave any of them out. If they have anything I will need it. But we will need to sign NDA's for both sides. We don't want their names until they have completed the paperwork and then we move in the shadows and get things signed and notarized. Things will seem like normal to everyone around them. The bad guys won't even notice changes are happening. The bad guys are so busy watching their targets that they don't know what's coming next for them. Plus sometimes we need to find the bad guys. Bad guys might be sleeping next to you. They might be your first born, they might be your bride to be. We are a family that loves to stop the bad guys. In this case it is the bride to be and her family.

Christian
I am sitting here bored and looking through invitations for my wedding, a wedding that I am being forced into. I don't really care what the invitation says or looks like. I can't stand being in the same room with Kate and Enid Kavanagh. They are literally taking over my life. Jason and Gail have been treated like mere servants by them. If I try to stop it I am reminded who is in charge. I am only in charge at Grey House and making billions of dollars. I made sure Jason and Gail are not anywhere near the Kavanagh family. They still work for me, but they don't have any interactions with the Kavanagh family. I look for a message or an email that can get me away from this wedding planning. I excuse myself when they pull out the script for the invitations. Lavender invitations with pale pink flowers on them is the last thing I care about. I go to the restroom next to the security office and relieve myself, wash my hands face and neck from the sweating I am doing. I pull out the burner phone and dad says we need to get together and talk about the prenuptial agreements, code for we have to talk to our secret weapon. I tell security to watch those witches and make sure they don't go into my office. Have them arrested if they do. I go out through the service elevator. Jason is waiting for me and we leave for my fathers office. Dads offices are safe areas, mine are now, but they will track me down there. They can't threaten my dad because they don't have leverage over him. Elliott and Mia are not going down either, mom is being bullied, but she's pushing back. She knows things but doesn't want to lose her license. Roz of course wants a shot at the Kavanagh family. I think it's time to let her.

Eamon
Enid can't find Christian and his phone goes to voicemail and he doesn't answer his text messages. He is supposed to be helping with the wedding planning. He is already hogtied to this family and I think him just signing up to be married to us for life is enough. I tell Enid that they really aren't really wanting his input on the wedding, they are just making sure they know where he is at, at all times. She hangs up on me and I call the covert and he tells me that Christian is at his dads office right now.

Enid
We need to keep this planning going without Christian here. Kate is livid, but I convinced her to keep making the choices.

Kate
There is no way that he will ever love me. I don't care at this point. I am getting what I want from him and I don't have to give him children. His staff hate me and my family. Ethan is not speaking to us at this point. He refuses to have anything to do with the wedding at all. He has told us to give up on this farce. I want, what I want and mom and dad are seeing to it I get it.

Ethan
I am stopping this marriage for all the right reasons. While my sister and her plotting her dream wedding to her dream bank account, I am getting whatever I can get from all three of their safes and computers. Plus the places I know they stash things. The safe deposit boxes are already empty.

Anastasia Steele
I decided to take advantage of a good opportunity and to implore on my own contacts and see if I can help with getting humanitarian assistance from the one Kavanagh member who has not been on team Kavanagh Grey. Adam approached him as soon as we got the assignment.