The Lies Spread Like Weeds

Callie
I contact a friend of mine to come get me from the hotel. I look in the trash bag and it has all the sheets and blankets from their bed in it. The ones I had been naked on. I wonder if they have Christian's DNA on them? I start smelling them and they smell like me only. They look to have been freshly put on the bed. But I have his DNA from other areas. After all I worked for them for a while. I start thinking of how to handle this when Leila Williams pulls up and tells me to get inside before we get robbed. I grab everything and put it in her back seat and off we go.

Leila
What the hell did you do to get fired by mrs Grey of all people? You were supposed to wait until you could get him in a compromised position. I listen to the idiot and realize that we can try to pull this off with the sheets and the DNA she collected along with other things she has been doing. I have to get her to my apartment and go back to work. I am not giving up on getting Christian away from that mouse of a wife of his. Nine children must be cramping their sex lives. Callie tried to kill their moods as much as possible, but she went too far and now they have fired her. It doesn't hurt that I got hired at GEH. I can't get near the man there. He has too many people surrounding him and I am not high enough in the management team to be seen by him on anything. So now we work on the pregnancy thing and see how that works out.

Anastasia
Security has been keeping an eye on Callie and now she's staying with a Leila Williams. Apparently Leila works at GEH, we definitely need to have her more closely watched. Security has found that Callie was having sex with two of the gardeners. They both admitted to it. We are letting Christian decide what to do with them since both have small children and a wife. Let Christina watch all the footage and he can do what he wants to to them. They both should be fired from working for us. I am thinking about how to handle the fact their wives work for us in other capacities.

Christian
I can't believe what has went on at home today, but I am going to think things through and make sure that the gardeners are terminated for having sex on the job. Not paying for people to have sex on my dime. I knew Callie was up to no good, but she called another employee of mine to pick her up. I was given the name of the employee and where she works. I have no choice but to fire the men and hire replacements as soon as I can. I thought it is implied that you don't have sex while you are at work. Guess we need to put that in the employee handbook in big letters. I have people dig into Leila Williams and Callie's background and see how they know each other.

Callie
The pregnancy is confirmed by the OB/GYN and I am pregnant as I had hoped. Now I can work on our plan to ensure I am going to be living off millions of dollars from the Grey family. I pull out the plastic bags with the gardeners DNA and the torn clothing I had on that day. I am laying in the guest room at Leila's and I turn on the tv and watch a few movies and talk shows. Leila arrives home and yells at me for not cooking us supper. Apparently if I am going to live here I need to do something besides lay down and watch the boob tube. I get up and go cook us food while she is showering. My stomach is upset a lot lately. I need to get a job because I will need it until the baby arrives. My first thought is to send the sonogram to mrs Grey and then insinuate it's Christian's baby. If the doesn't work I am going to say two of her gardeners raped me. Let's see what happens then. I will threaten to go to the press about both. This wasn't Leila's idea. I couldn't get Christian to look my way because he loves Anastasia way too much to see me.

Anastasia
Oh lord I can't believe that Callie is trying to imply Christian is the father of this child. I am laughing at her audacity. I show it to Christian and he tells me that we need to take this seriously because apparently she is up to something. He was right two weeks later we are served a subpoena each. Apparently the gardeners raped her. Video footage shows differently. I can't wait until we are called to witness this and we have video evidence of her being the aggressor. Christian calls her father and he says that we need to collect everything evidence wise and make duplicates of them.

Gardener 1
I can't believe that slut Callie said that I raped her. I wasn't the only one either.

Gardener 2
Callie really has a lot of nerve and I can bring my own torn clothing to prove she was the aggressor. Our uniforms aren't cheap and she gave me the money by Venmo and now she is going to have me arrested for rape. The Greys have had Carrick Grey represent me and the other gardener in a rape trial. My wife is not speaking to me now. I definitely got checked for diseases.

Gardener 1
I am in the same jail as the other guy accused of raping Callie. I got checked for a disease not long after we had sex. Can a guy be raped because I think that she raped me.