Blessings From Above

Ray
Things seem to go fast and a new round of children. Melissa and Adam decided to adopt and they were thrilled when they got four little stair steps. 1, 2, 3 and a 4 year old were left orphaned and they were contacted by a caseworker Charles Smith and Emily 1 year old, Sarah 2 years old, Phillip 3 years old and Dawson 4 years old were found in their cars seats and lucky they were injured in the wreck. Both parents weren't so lucky. Their parents died at the scene after a drunk driver tore the front end of the van off running the red light. The children had a hard time and still do, but Melissa and Adam are assuring them that they are loved. They brought all their things from their home and set things up for them. They made sure they were introduced to their new cousins.

Carla
At first it was awkward, but finally things settled down and the new Steele's were finally able to sleep at night and they had a lot of support. Their parents home is paid off and their are trust funds set up for the children. Life insurance, bank accounts, law suit against the wealthy drunk killer brought a whole new dimension to their trust funds. People tried to say they were the kids relatives. Of course none of them got close to the children. All the evidence of there not being any relatives were in the parents home.

Adam
Things are finally settled down and Melissa is really happy about adopting the four orphans. They are doing great.

Melissa
I am just so happy to be here for these beautiful little humans in their hour of need. They are calling us mommy and daddy. They love their cousins and they love their new baby brother. Adam Raymond Steele. Mia had her baby a month ago. Collin Wilde really shocked everyone and arrived at the stroke of midnight New Year's Day. All of us have had our own babies. But it doesn't make a difference in how we feel about our adopted children, they are all our children. DNA means nothing to us.

Callie
I am trying to escape from this prison and I have a way out. Leila has been absolutely cruel to me. As I am trying to get out, she blocks my path and I can't allow her to do this again. So I shanked her and I head towards my escape route. I am just getting to the van when I feel the sharp edge in my back. I see Leila as I walk on with the blood pouring out and get in the van. I am going to be free finally when I fall on the floor of the van. I hear a gun fire and a body fall on top of me. I heard that Darius died under suspicious circumstances and I feel everything go black.

Leila
I get her path blocked and she stabs me and I get out of her way. I catch up and stab her over and over again as she finally board the van and collapses, suddenly a shot and a burning feeling goes through my chest as I fall forward on top of Callie. Darius should have never been having sex with Callie. Everything goes black.

Christian
Dad has informed me of Callie's death along with Leila and Darius had died a month earlier. Our children are all in school and the boys will be teens soon. The teaching them to drive is going to be crazy. Jason and Gail are really enjoying the twins. Our parties for birthdays are getting larger. A lot of children are invited to the parties and six have the same birthdays. Mom and dad can't complain about the number of grandchildren they have now.

Anastasia
Things are really working out now. My company has grown and I have been working from my home office and others are doing the traveling. The children are all in school and they are really smart. Dad told us Callie, Leila and Darius is no longer amongst the living. Isobel is in college after getting her GED. She started early and so far she's doing great. Grace and Carrick have helped her with her college. She drives, but has a bodyguard. Our security staff has grown quite a bit.

The Future
Carrick
I love our grandchildren and so does Grace, but I do believe we have enough of them now. Eighteen and there might be more soon. The time has really flown and now Anastasia and Christian's Quads are training to take over GEH and Steele company. Their college graduation made the news across the world. It is amazing how quickly they learned things.

Grace
I think that we are going to see great grandchildren soon. Our grandsons have brought girlfriends home. Our oldest granddaughters have been dating as well. They are working in the medical profession at my hospital. Both are doctors. The youngest are in high school. We are enjoying retirement and so are Ray and Carla. Isobel has gotten her last name changed to Grey and she is a child advocacy attorney.

Elliott
Our children are all engaged to be married and all four have careers. We are very proud of our four children. None want to take over our companies. Our nieces and nephews are wanting to take over if needed. They have been working on getting their degree since they decided they want want to follow in my and Gia's footsteps.

Gia
I am ready to retire from doing the designs for good. I'm wanting to be with Elliott and watch our family grow.

Adam
I can't believe our five children are going to graduate high school in the next four years. Our youngest is advanced and skipped ahead. I watch as the mini van drives off with security following in the second mini van. Security is a must and I won't be stubborn in regards to it again. Melissa lost our child when she was grabbed out of the car by someone who knew who we were. Luckily Christian and dad had coverts on us or Melissa would be dead instead of her kidnappers. She was three months along and because of her shot she didn't know. We were bless though and we light a candle for our lost baby.

Melissa
After we light the candle we thank God for all our blessings and love we have received from everyone. I think about arriving here with my sisters murderer and I am so glad that I wasn't a victim as well. I visit my real sisters grave every year. I found a lot of love here in Seattle. A lot of pain as well. But also a huge family that loves me as much I love them. I look at the huge family photo of all of us and I am happy. Adam hugs me and says that the family has really grown since I first married him.

The End Hope you enjoyed it.