A Real Blow

Isobel
Things got better for me for at least the first six months after I was placed with a new set of foster parents. The couple who had said they wanted to adopt me wanted me and my babies and since the babies didn't come with me they no longer wanted me. It is typical that I have this kind of luck. I am then asked if I think I can hold on for a week. Darius Lincoln is still trying to find me. His parents have protected him from being charged with sexually assaulting me. They made him sign his rights away at a cost to me. I still have the upper hand in this situation. The DNA testing and the report after I was raped by him. All three girls were tested and they were all Darius's children. These were things the Greys insisted on getting done. Basically to assure that they would be able to assure he couldn't try to get the girls from them.

Elena Lincoln
We can't seem to find Isobel or the babies and we have tried. Darius was close to grabbing her from the hospital but security stopped him and then he couldn't find her then Diana went in and wore scrubs and couldn't find her. Richard finally found out she was moved from the hospital and had been hidden away. Darius had to sign another document giving away his rights on a third baby. So he had triplets with Isobel. He had to get another DNA sample as well. He demanded to know where his babies were at, but the person told him that was not going to happen.

Diana Lincoln
I nearly got caught in all this cloak and dagger of trying to find Isobel Davis. Darius shouldn't have had done anything to any female much less a minor. I am thinking we should have let him pay for his crime against Isobel. I feel this way because it is the right thing to do. I can't believe that I belong in this family at all. I am trying to find a way to get out of this situation and I tried to get a job but they need experienced people everywhere I apply.

Richard Lincoln
I am tired of this nonsense Darius should do the time and forget about Isobel and her babies. I don't think Elena is thinking clearly on this at all. We have been trying to get out of this since we found out about the situation and she can still make him pay the price. She should press charges anyway. He was going to sign away his rights anyway. We are sure she gave them up for adoption as well.

Isobel
I can't believe my luck Joseph and Angela Williams decided to adopt me. They adopted David and Leila at an older age as well. Each of them had to see a psychiatrist for being abused before they arrived at the Williams home. The home is beautiful and they have security guards, cameras and gates. There is a swimming pool a boat and a boathouse. They started the adoption proceedings after I agreed to be adopted by them. They know my history and they are very good to me. I am seeing a psychiatrist as well to heal from everything that has happened to me. David and Leila are out of the home now and trying to make it out in the world. They went to college and got degrees, but jobs were scarce when they got there degrees.

Joseph Williams
Angela called and she was excited about a young girl who needed and mom and dad and of course she had told the caseworker yes before calling me. Luckily we had spoken about this and I was aware of the possibility of getting a new older child. David and Leila came to us two years apart and in their teens as well. A lot of therapy was needed for both of them. They still see someone but they are much better than when we first adopted them. Angela is good with teenagers and they might need a period of adjustment like anyone does to a new environment. She makes sure they get to make their rooms their own.

Angela Williams
Isobel Williams is what our new daughters name will be. We have taken her to the doctors and dentist along with the eye doctor. Then the psychiatrist so she can get introduced to her. A female doctor was recommended for Isobel. So that's what we did for her. At fourteen years old she is one of the youngest at the OB/GYN, it is necessary since she needs a check up after giving birth to triplets. They recommended birth control right away.

David
We meet Isobel after she finally adjusts to being part of the Williams family. Her room is interesting and just like her personality. I think Leila is thinking that Isobel is taking her place, but that isn't true. Mom and dad make sure she is welcomed by all of us even Leila.

Leila
I don't like that Isobel is here at all. Her room is strangely decorated. Her ceiling are stars and the walls are painted serene scenes. Each wall has a different scene and her carpet seems to lead to each wall. Her bed and furniture add to the overall effect of the room. It is very calming and she has a small water fountain on her dresser.

Isobel
Leila has really decided to make my life difficult. I just ignore her because she doesn't live here and mom has had to talk to her about her jealousy and she apologized to me about how badly she treated me. At this point I don't care about her being sorry at all. Dad really told her that she needs to see her psychiatrist about her jealousy. I got an apology from Leila and she meant it from what I could tell. We might be seeing the psychiatrist together to fix any issues that might exist.