Who Is The Body?

Christian
Melissa told us that both her and Hailey were bought by their adoptive parents and neither were siblings. The Steele's started digging deeper and found out that Hailey was not even the real Hailey, after fingerprinting her they discovered that she was one of the girls that nearly killed Anastasia in high school. She was the girl who started all of it over a guy Danny Smith. After she got out of prison she took over Hailey's identity. Her name was Susan Radcliffe and she's wanted for murdering the London's and suspected of murdering more, she's older than she looks and they suspect Danny Smith of murdering her. She gave him a set of twins as well. Hailey's body was found and buried on the Radcliffe property after Susan murdered her family members. The woman was pretty much insane. It scares me how close this woman got to our family. Anastasia was lucky to live according to her parents. The girls that helped Susan are dead now. I checked. They died under suspicious circumstances. So far this Susan has three sets of twins. Apparently she had her tubes tied and she got a bacterial infection and it killed her. Something tells me she was given that infection. Trying to prove it will be another matter. She was definitely going to try to replace Anastasia. I don't know how she fooled Melissa, but she did.

Melissa
Hailey and I went to different boarding schools and we had different friends. So when we were told about our parents deaths we were like strangers. After that we came to Seattle and got jobs after we had our inheritance. I now know why she seemed so strange and I think she came here to take Kate Kavanagh's place and she didn't know what had happened to Kate. Hailey had told me about her plastic surgery fixing an injury to her face. Lies and more lies. Susan had killed my family before she contacted me. She killed her own parents and got away with it. Now she's dead and has the face of Anastasia. Apparently she had her tubes tied as well. She had three sets of twins. She died from a bacterial infection after her surgeries. Her fingerprints were how they found out who she was. The Radcliffe estate is now divided between the six biological children of Susan's. Elliott's twins, Anastasia and Christian's adopted twin daughters and Danny Smith's twins. We met him and his twins during the fiasco of the reading of the will. Danny tried everything he could to get everything. His mother had to remind him of something in private. Anastasia recognized him and kept her distance. He tried to claim her daughters, but he was told that they were left the girls in the will of their actual father. Plus he had no rights to the other sets of twins. Only his own biological children. So he walked away with trust funds that were going to be watched very closely by the estate's attorneys and accountants. Anastasia told us to watch our backs with him and his mother around. I was told so much that I needed to see a therapist because I couldn't keep up with who my sister really was.

Adam
Melissa was living with a killer and she had no idea. Elliott had twins with said killer. All of it came out because of her having a plastic surgeon change her face into my sisters face. The EMTs recognized her face and thought it was my sister. So they contacted the Seattle police department to inform Christian about her death and found out that my sister was still alive. Anastasia had to get a DNA test to prove she was my sister and my parents child. Then they fingerprinted the body and found out she was the person responsible for Anastasia being beaten and nearly killed. The lies were that she was pregnant by Danny Smith and Susan was the one who started the lies. They hurt her so badly that she was told she couldn't have babies. Well she had four little miracles and that was done very carefully. The bed rest and the emergency surgery to save her life and end her ability to have children ever again. Everyone sensed she couldn't be trusted. Elliott loved her and he loved his twins so much. It hurt that she deserted him and the twins, but it hurt more because the twins were still breast feeding when she just left them without any milk at all. Grace Grey came to the rescue and the twins are very happy and healthy now.

Anastasia
We are left with no recourse but to add to our security at this point. Danny has a reputation and so does his mother. I don't know how they have those twins. The children aren't afraid of them at all. We didn't bring ours and neither did Elliott. DNA testing was done on all six to prove they were Susan's and they all are. Kind of ironic that we ended up with her twin daughters. Fate is fickle. I am glad we have the girls and the boys love their sisters. Collin did a great job with them. Like everything we can't help who we fall in love with. Susan could fool you very easily into thinking she was someone she wasn't. That's how she was able to hurt me in high school.

Carrick
I went with Christian and Anastasia along with Elliott and three other attorneys. The Smith's really came armed with blanks. They had no legal legs to stand on to get the other sets of twins. Their attorney is known for dirty tricks and they have been to work. I brought back up with me. Christian brought his own team of attorneys as well. We wiped the floor with their attorney. The estate attorneys didn't fall for their bs either. They had the DNA tests and the wills that were actually filed with the states that they were filed in. The Smiths tried to slip in a fake will.