Significant Others

Oscar
Grey House is ran very well and my boss has everything running smoothly and I just can walk into a well organized work area. We have arrived when the news is about two of the owners gardeners were raped by a member of his female staff and she was found guilty and she wasn't the only woman involved. It was another landmark case and all four people worked for the Grey family. It is all over the place and people are talking about it.

Dana
Men raped by women, I guess it's a growing concern or it has been going on but a lot don't report just like women. Except it's worse for men. They are supposed to be the strong ones, but their hands are tied and they are taught not to hit women. They made an example of the actual woman who did it, but the woman that set her on a course to put Christian Grey in the same position she put those gardeners. All three are married and this changed the gardeners lives forever. My sons asked questions about the headlines and I couldn't answer them as to why anyone would rape anyone. Plus they wanted to know what it was. That was a whole different conversation.

Oscar
Both trials ended up with the women going to prison for a while. Apparently the woman who actually did the rape ended up pregnant and tried to say it was Christian Grey's baby. It wasn't because they were never alone at any point. She was pregnant though. It wasn't even by the gardeners. They don't know who the father of the baby is so they are seeing if family will take the baby. They have to keep the story going no matter what. We decide not to read or watch the news regarding the women from now on.

Dana
We made a good decision regarding the articles about those women. The last one was of the baby being born in prison. A few things came to light when that happened. Things that were not known prior to the birth of the twins. Darius Lincoln is behind bars for molesting a teenage girl, but he was definitely a busy man. A very busy man indeed. His twin sister has distanced herself from him and the twin daughters would put up for immediate adoption. The more I look at Darius the more I see something familiar to him in my sons. There's no doubt in my mind that he's our boys father. The story we were given was that the mother was molested by an older man, well he was of age and she was 12. He apparently has done it often.

Oscar
Thinks our sons are the product of Darius Lincoln molesting their minor mother. The more we look at them the more they look like him. At first I thought we were reading too much into this situation. We question if we can try to adopt the twin boys and also ask if we can get DNA testing against the new babies to check if they are related. We have to wait until they go through the formality of taking the rights a2ay from both parents and then we can apply to adopt them, we are on a waiting list our attorney has went ahead and got the DNA testing was done. Darius is our sons father. He isn't allowed to know that. So they called us and offered to let us get all the processes done to adopt the boys. They did a surprise inspection and interviewed us and a few others who know us well. Dean Wesley Tyler Moore and David Winston Tyler Moore were presented to us a month after they were born. The nurseries were ready and waiting and their brothers were thrilled to have two baby brothers. Dana was a victim of molesting and couldn't have children because of it. No one gives us any grief about not being married any longer. Laws are changing to accommodate life partners no matter their sexes. Before that we made sure we were sure the companies also looked out for our rights as well.

Dana
We get all the documents signed at our respective workplaces. We had no idea that our two sets of twins were related to three other sets of twins in the area. Different fathers and different mothers. We started recognizing various children coming and going around GEH and had no idea that they were the Grey family. Their ages were close together. Our oldest sons were the older of all of them. Sets of twins one was a set of fraternal twins. GEH has childcare facilities that run 24/7 and we took our boys there to get them introduced the the childcare staff and get their little badges and wristbands. Security is tight so they are the safest at GEH so we chose that rather than hire a sitter or nanny.

Elliott
Gia has met me at GEH and Edward and Stephanie were in the advanced childcare unit and playing with a few kids and I noticed a boy that looked at little like Edward and then another boy. A set of identical twins that could be my twins brothers. I can't stop or I would, Gia is waiting in Christian's office with Anastasia to work on a new daycare center in the building next door to Grey House. We are going to try to build a bridge between the building or a covered walkway so that parents can go pick up their children easier and they will have other features there for them. Overnight stays are increasing and we need to create space for the children to sleep on those nights. Gia has a few ideas and mom and Anastasia have a few ideas. Gia is pregnant with our baby or babies and we don't know yet. Number five and possibly sixth child. I am just thrilled and mom is as well. Gia told mom she's not going to have any more children and we are not thinking of adopting like Anastasia and Christian. Anastasia definitely is not going to adopt any more children. She however helps to get other children in the arms of adoptive parents who can't afford the legal fees to adopt. Mom has all the family working on this project and they are creating a place to go to get the help.