Reality Times Four

Anastasia
I am glad to have the help with the boys, because they all are hungry at the same time, diapers are another issue. It's like one diaper gets filled or wet and the next minute just as they are changed they need a new diaper. The burping is not something to do without something to assure the spit up doesn't go everywhere. Christian doesn't wear his suits when he visits the nurseries any longer. The boys are three months old and a doctor comes to the house to check them over. We somehow managed to keep the boys existence hidden so far. At least we thought we had.

Christian
We did very well until Mia posted photos on Facebook of her with her nephews, we didn't get it down fast enough and she didn't realize what would occur after that. Lucky for her no one knows where the boys are at. All the efforts we went through and she did a good job until they turned three months old and she could pose and dress them alike. It was definitely a cute photo and I got her to send it to us. I have photos of all of us on my wall at GEH. Roz was shocked when she saw the four mini me's with the families. She recognized Anastasia right away. It is obvious she is the boys mother even though they look nothing like her.

Ray
I wasn't happy to see that Mia had posted the boys photos and the caption said they were her nephews. We went to a lot of effort to assure no one found out about the four babies to begin with. Luckily it triggered an alert when it was posted and Barney took it down immediately. But the damage was done. Security had to be tripled and Christian had to disguise himself to see the boys. Luckily no one knew where the boys were at. I didn't have to say a thing to Mia because she discovered for herself how her posting the photos of her nephews caused a problem. Especially for her, paparazzi were following her around everywhere she went to trying to find out where her nephews were at. We had to find doubles for Mia and disguise her and it was difficult since she started dating someone who broke up with her over the paparazzi invasion.

Carla
I was pretty upset about the invasion of privacy, and Mia definitely learned a lesson about how important it is not to post her nephew's photos on line. Christian was showed her the kidnapping threats and she started crying when she saw them. They were the tame ones but they were enough to scare her off posting anything on line. Sadly her very private boyfriend couldn't handle all the press and broke up with her.

Grace
Mia paid for her actions of posting the boys photos on line. It wasn't up long, but it was up and that's all it took. She isn't going to post anything on line about her nephews or much else. Her boyfriend broke up because of the number of paparazzi they had crowd them. She was pretty upset about all of it and it taught her a huge lesson.

Carrick
Mia is really upset about what happened because of her posting photos of her and her nephews on line. She was shown the milder kidnap threats and then her boyfriend broke up with her after the mass of paparazzi wouldn't let up. It is hard being family to Christian. You have security and you have to behave in a certain manner or you end up in the news or posted on line.

Mia
I bumped into dr Wilde who was talking to mom about the quads and he said they were doing great when he went to see them. I had never met him, but he was the one who made sure they were healthy and watched Anastasia and the babies until they were born. He apparently was setting up for surgery for Anastasia to get surgery on her stomach area because of how much skin had stretched out. She apparently has been tightening it as much as possible. He knows good doctors who work with him to help fix their stomach areas after giving birth to multiples. I hadn't thought about it, but I guess it would be necessary. Anyway mom invited him to lunch with us for some reason. Soon I caught on to the reason. He is single and has problems finding a girlfriend because of his job. So mom suddenly got an emergency phone call and left us alone.

Dr. Aaron Wilde
I dropped in to talk to Dr Grey about the quads and their mothers reparations surgery. She invited me to lunch with her and her daughter Mia. There's no doubt she saw something between us happening, so she left us to eat lunch alone together. We start talking and soon we are going out to dinner together. I knew about Mia, but had never met her before today. Our ages are close in age, she is a chef, caterer and party planner and apparently makes wedding cakes that tastes amazing. I would love to eat her cooking.

Mia
I am amazed how young this dr Wilde is after hearing how much he knows about delivering multiple births safely. He isn't much older than I am and he apparently is a genius at most everything he does. Mom has spoke about him often. It can't be a coincidence that this lunch happened and she was called away. Now we are going on a date. I am not the only one checking him out at the hospital. There are quite a few others trying to catch his eye. But he hasn't paid them any attention and that speaks well of his intentions. I give him my number to call me if there is a change and he gives me his number as well. We are going to dinner tonight.