Prologue - The Rebirth of the Human 'Ayanokouji Kiyotaka'

I am the 'masterpiece' of the White Room. A place born by a man with a crazy ambition to create the perfect human - someone to rule Japan. This insane goal of his broke hundreds of innocent children; and it broke me, the human named 'Ayanokouji Kiyotaka'.

For years, I suffered. For years, my world was completely black, despite being surrounded by white. But, as I escaped the endless labyrinth of white, what awaited me in this world of black was a single source of light.

That light was a person. A person so friendly and kind. A person who was willing to help me. A person who looked past the abomination that I truly was. That person was Matsuo, the butler of the Ayanokouji household. He had treated me as if I was his own son. He had allowed me to rebuild 'Ayanokouji Kiyotaka' into a human being. He was the light that guided me to where I am now. A bus, travelling towards Advanced Nurturing High School.

And, for that, Matsuo, I am forever grateful. While helping me reach this place may have been the biggest mistake of your life, I want to thank you. I sincerely hope that, when I reach the other side of this detour, I am able to express my gratitude to you, face to face.

Stay safe, my one and only father.