Vol 1. Chapter 9 - Transparent Attacks

Switching to a 3rd person POV for this chapter. Just wanted to try it out because I've been struggling with the 1st person POV for Kiyo with the most recent chapters.

"Well if it isn't the famous first-year. Hello there, kouhai-kun~."

"..."

Kiyotaka could only stare at the woman in front of her. She sat on the couch beside the president's desk, legs crossed, as if she didn't have a care in the world. Her appearance was encaptivating; the long, platinum-blonde hair that stopped just below her skirt made her stand out beside the student council president and Tachibana Akane, and, much like every other girl that attended ANHS, her figure was highly attractive.

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, right?" asked the girl, standing up and approaching Kiyotaka.

"How do you know my name?"

"Nagumo told me that there was a kouhai who was the main topic in the meeting they had yesterday. He also said that a certain first year student named Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was being called by the president to meet at the student council room after the club fair."

"I see... This Nagumo, what position does he hold in the student council?"

"He is the vice president, Ayanokouji," the student council president cut off their conversation, wanting to get to the point of the meeting as soon as possible.

As Kiyotaka started to nod to show his understanding, the platinum-haired girl took another step closer to the boy.

"My name is Kiryuuin Fuka of Class 2-B. Good luck, Ayanokouji-kun, hopefully you'll provide more entertainment than Nagumo and the president."

With that, Kiryuuin stepped around Kiyotaka and left the room, leaving the president, Tachibana, and Kiyotaka to try and comprehend what had just occurred.

The president let out a sigh, "Well, we should begin, Ayanokouji. Please, take a seat."

Kiyotaka sat down on the chair directly in front of Manabu, simply shrugging off the intense look the greatest student council president in ANHS history was currently giving him.

"Now, I believe you understand why you're here. Yesterday, we were alerted that Class 1-D's homeroom teacher Chabashira Sae had disclosed the information regarding the S-system. The board is currently investigating this case with Chabashira-sensei, while we, the student council, were told to handle the situation with the student."

Kiyotaka sunk into his chair, dreading his decision to follow the orders given to him by the president. "So I'm here to be interrogated, is that it?"

"That is correct," Manabu confirmed, "now, onto the questions. First of all, what happened yesterday, on the first day of school?"

"Chabashira-sensei gave her scripted speech, and I simply had suspicions and acted upon them. That is all."

"The next question: there have been reports that you do not have any private points left, is this true?"

"It is, president Horikita."

Manabu then adjusted his glasses, leaning forward as he placed his chin on top of his interlocked hands. "Could you tell us how you were able to use 100,000 private points in one day?"

"I simply spent them all carelessly," said Kiyotaka, attempting to feign ignorance.

"Yet there are no purchases that have been recorded on your account, only a transfer to Chabashira-sensei. Why is that?"

"I'm sorry, president, but I'm not comfortable answering these questions."

The third-year boy raised his eyebrow, as if he was speculative of Kiyotaka's statement. "You aren't comfortable answering the question? Is there a reason for this?"