01

Cruising down the street in my '64
jockin' the freaks, clockin' the dough.
Went to the park to get the scoop
Knuckleheads out there cold shooting some hoops.

I was blasting my music making my way to my new crib. I just moved from out my momma house because ya know, a bish need her own crib. I was happy as hell too. A five bedroom and 3 bath hell yeaahh. "Turn left at the next house and you have arrived at your destination!" The gpa thingy said. I looked to my left and there go the house and it's a decent size house.

I parked and got out. Walking up the stairs I lock my car door and unlocked the house door. There was padlock too but Ain activate it yet. Ain finna lie to you shit was pretty as hell. Living in a gated community finna be lit ASF and quiet!😭. Yep the motherfucking community!! The kitchen was a nice size and I love the stove.

There was a knock on the door I put down my purse and keys and went to open the door. Why the hell people showing up I just moved in. STALKERS! I thought as I opened the door and there was this boy or man or whatever he is standing there. He was kinda fine.Light skinned WITH dreads. He had a tattoo around his neck and his body was just mmm. Those eyes, those beautiful brown eyes. "Aye?" He started to talk but than stopped when seen me. "Oh uhm hey" I said nervous as hell cause who is he? "I'm yo neighbor from two houses down I came by to say wassup."He said. "Ohhh mk" that's all I could say. "I'm surprised anyone moved in dis house" he said while looking around "yep. Well I'ma start unpacking. See you around later?" I asked. "Ye. See ya later lil folks". I rolled my eyes mentally at the fact he called me lil folks. THE AUDACITY!

3 HOURS LATER

Its about time I'm done packing that shit took forever I was finishing my room up and to say the least it looked pretty ASF. Like the room almost as big as the damn house. The hell...

I was going to take a shower so I got out my pjs (Brown crop top with black boxers) I turned on the shower and got in

I was going to take a shower so I got out my pjs (Brown crop top with black boxers) I turned on the shower and got in. My shoulders had relaxed into the water and I sat there for 10 minutes before bathing 2 times and than getting out. I wrapped a towel around me and brushed my teeth, Rinse out my mouth with Listerine, and wipe my face. Than put on some deodorant. (Don't forget to put on deodorant kiddos!) I got a call from my mom so I answered.

Mom- hi baby
Me- hi momma
Mom-what you doing right now
Me- I just got out the shower what my baby doing?
Mom- She keep on saying she want her momma
Me- lol I'ma come get her tomorrow when I wake up I already got her room done.
Mom-ok baby I wanna see her room text me when you get done getting dressed
Me-ok momma love you
Mom-i love you too baby girl.

I hung up the phone then I dried off. I put on lotion and than put on my night clothes. I send the picture of my daughter's room to my mom.

 I send the picture of my daughter's room to my mom

New attachment

Lani-show her the room. Please? Ask her if she like it

I hope she like it..She better like it because it took forever to put it up and the shipping fee was $40 so uhm chile. Also them hanging things took 10 minutes to keep them steady tf..

Now before I go to sleep I think y'all would like an introduction so I'm going to give y'all one...Not a long one.
I'm Laline (lay-len) and I'm 23 and yes I got 1 kid as y'all heard. She is 7. She is so precious her name is Kaoni (Kay-oni). Her father is still in her life. No that doesn't mean we're together I hate him! He shouldn't even be in her life. My mom thought it would be better though, If she also had her father too. My momma bought this house and I'm happy about it but, Why she had to buy one in a gated community?!. Not being ungrateful because I know I'ma like it here. Shits big as hell and peaceful. Not showing up to none of those little meetings either. [🌚]

Anyways that's me see y'all tomorrow!!