04

Sunday
December 8th
3:41 PM

It's been three perfect days and a shootout. Yes, a fucking shootout. 'Ina gated community.' Yes, bitchh A gated community. Thankfully, my daughter wasn't with me yesterday. She spent the night with her grandmother to accompany her. I decided on cooking to burn time because I just organized both me and my daughter closet and that was a workout. In my perspective, I think it was too much moving around and bending over. Kovu had come by this morning to make sure I was straight. (Cause of the shootout yesterday.) (Kovu and Lani are friends now.)

I chose making breakfast for dinner. Eating breakfast for dinner is superior no room for disagreement! Looking in the refrigerator I seen all the ingredients needed for this dinner. Getting a cutting board from the dishwasher I grab 2 potatoes and cut them into squares. First, I rinse them off leaving no stains behind. Second, I dry them preparing them to be seasoned! Lastly, Seasoning the hell outta dem hoes. I put shredded cheese on them and slide em in the oven. Finishing up the rest of the breakfast I set my plate up.

As I was eating I scrolled through Instagram and seen a flyer saying, "Need new bartenders

As I was eating I scrolled through Instagram and seen a flyer saying, "Need new bartenders. Paying $22 an hour. Come on down!!" With that being said I quickly ate my meal and took a shower. I was in my room debating on whether to wear a skirt or just put on a crop and pants. After 20 minutes of looking dumb as hell. I went with this dress I found.

She didn't want to appear as a whore or a stripper, so she kept it appropriate but, Still the offit slayed on herr

She didn't want to appear as a whore or a stripper, so she kept it appropriate but, Still the offit slayed on herr. Having a child, she didn't want to be that type of example. She had self-respect and she wanted it to remain that way. Making her way to her car and getting in. She did a hair check and made her way on to the club.

It was packed out tonight and she knew the moment she seen that parking lot she was finna do a whole ass walking exercise. She found a parking spot and got out. Only two feet away from her car she locked her doors and headed inside of the club. She looked around before spotting the bar and squeezed her way over there.

"Hi, I'm Laline. I saw a post on y'all Instagram saying y'all were looking for bartenders?" She spoke to the waitress Infront of her. "Ahh. Yes, new peoples? Hai una licenza?" The lady asked now focusing her attention on wiping tables. "Excuse me Mrs. but, I can't make out what you're saying!" She said slightly embarrassed. "Oh, I'm sorry. I asked if you had a license?" The lady said. "Yes ma'am. Here you go" I said before handing the lady the card. The woman scanned through it before placing it back in the hands of Laline. "I see your old enough. Do you have any training in bartending? Are you good with speaking to others? Any alcohol safety training?" The lady asked. "Yes. I have previously worked as a bartender. I know how the system works." Laline replied to all the questions with just three sentences. "Your hired! We don't normally do paperwork is unnecessary to us. Can you start tonight?" The lady replied/asked calling over another worker. "Yes ma'am."

There was no lying the girl was beautiful. Her skin was mixed much more light-skinned and flawless. Her 4c hair flowed down her back and her curves hugged her body in the outfit she wore. Laline stared but caught herself once the girl started speaking. "Hey girl!! New here?" She held out her hand. "Mhm. What's your name?" Laline asked while shaking the girl hand. "I'yanna. And you?" The girl answered. "I'm laline but you can call me Lani" laline said putting on a apron. "Cute name. Let's get to working!!"

After hours of working (6pm-10pm) Lani was wore out. She was ready to get home and go to sleep. She had 30 minutes before clock out so she was holding it down, for now. "Aye, ma" A deep voice said making Lani look up from what she was doing. "Yes?" I asked getting up to make the drink. "I need 7 shots of Hennessy brought to that table over there. Can you do that for me, ma?" He asked her. I nodded because I didn't want to speak afraid I'd choke. The man was hot she had to admit. He had light brown locs, Braces that went with his teeth perfectly, And a smile that could make a girl fold. As he walked away I started preparing the shots. I sat the drinks on a tray and walked over to the table. "Hey sir here's your drinks sorry for the wait!" I said hoping he wouldn't get mad for the 5 minute wait. Wait- He can't get mad the wait wasn't een dat long.

Kazo pov

I couldn't help but stare at the beautiful woman Infront of me. Hearing her talk she said, "Hey sir here's your drinks sorry for the wait!" He opened his mouth to speak but instead his friend beat him to it. "Wow. I'm quite stunned. Your beautiful! You know that?" Lamar, Kazo's friend said. "Nigga chill out you gone make her uncomfortable." Kazo said. Turning his attention back to Laline he said, "Thank you, ma!" He took the tray and gave her a $130 tip. He watched as she walked off. "DAYUMMMMMM." Hakeem said dragging the word. It was obvious she heard him cause she turnt our way and smiled. Kazo wanted to know more about her, so he was most definitely gone do research.

Back to Laline

They know how to speak they mind I know that much. The fact he said that aloud had me flattered and scared at the same time. I knew people were staring so I just looked back and smiled. It was time to clock out and I was happy too. Making my way to my car I unlocked the doors and got in. Speeding through the highway I made it home.

I made it home and went inside. I kicked off my shoes ran to my room and jumped on my bed. Today was most def exhausting. I laid there before getting in the tub. I soaked in there before bathing and getting out. I wrapped around the towel and dried off. After my routine I put on my PJs and laid down going to sleep.