05

Monday
December 9th
8:45 AM

Waking up, I got a phone call. Checking the time I loudly groaned. "Hello" Lani said irritated as she picked up the call. "Auntie?" A girl like voice asked sniffling. Lani was trying to figure out who this was but then it snapped. Her, "Najia? Baby that's you?" Lani asked, her voice softening. "Yeah. I called granny but she not answering so I called you. can you ask granny to come get me? Please auntie!" Canajia said on the verge of breaking down. "She probably sleep. Share your location I'm finna come get you." Lani told canajia as she was getting up. "Okay. Thank you auntie." With that being said she hung up. It dinged.
               *Pooh najia🌹~has shared her location*
Sliding on my house shoes I grab my keys and rush outside. I turn on the GPS and follow it pulling into the driveway I text najia. She beat me to it.

Niecey najia 🌹- is that your car outside. Please be😕
Tete Lani💝- come outside baby.

She came running outside. She had on a long shirt and shorts with her slides on. She gets in the car crying. Pulling out of the driveway I ask, "Najia baby what happened?" I glanced at her she was squeezing her thighs. "He's a sick bastard and she is too." Najia says. "Did he-" getting cut off Najia says "No he tried but I ran to my room and locked the door. She was right there she seen him try to make a move and didn't do anything. I'm 14 auntie 14. A child and they both just sick." Najia yelled. Lani pulled into her driveway. She got out and walked around to Najia side and helped her out. They walked inside the house and Najia broke down holding onto Lani. Lani sat there comforting her. They didn't touch Najia. But that didn't mean anything she was crying because her mom boyfriend attempted to assault her and that pathetic excuse for a mother of hers didn't do anything.

Finally getting Najia to calm down she put her in the guest room as Najia was sleepy. It was still morning so Lani couldn't blame her. Lani called her momma and asked her to drop off Kaoni as she didn't want to leave Najia alone. There was a knock on the door and Lani wondered how her mother had gotten there so fast but when she opened the door, she was surprised to see Kovu. "Hey shorty. What you up too?" He asked looking her up and down. "Nun chilling probably finna watch TV. Why wassup?" She spoke. "Nothing I was bored so I pulled up over here." He replied. "I was the first thought that came to your mind?" She asked curious now. "Believe it or not," he said scratching the back of his neck, "You been on my mind." She blushed so hard she knew he had seen it. He chuckled at her. "I'm sorry. Come in" she said trying to distract herself from the high state of embarrassment. "I brought dayday that's coo witchu?" He asked. "Yes, nigga I know damn well you ain't got that baby in that car. Go get my baby from out that hot ass car now before I pop you in yo shit." He laughed but she was dead serious. He ran and got daytlin. "I had the ac on don't worry, shorty." He assured her. She hummed in response.

They were chilling while dayday was on his iPad. *Knock knock* Lani got up to check the door and seen her mother. "Hey momma" Lani said as she embraces her mom. "Hey baby girl." Sonnya said pulling away. "Here go your demon of a child that looks so heavenly innocent!" Sonnya said looking at kaykay. "Really momma she's 7 don't do my baby" Sonnya laughed and waved them bye before leaving. "Hey baby" Lani said picking up kaykay. "Hey mommyy" Lani walked inside and locked the door. Kaykay seen Daytlin and jumped down. "Daydayyyy" she ran up to him and slapped him. Everyone busted out laughing. "Kaoniii. Why'd you do that?" He asked looking mad. "Cause. You watch ipad without me duhh" she sat beside him, and they both watched the iPad.

"Auntie" Najia said walking into the living room. "Wassup baby" Lani said walking over to najia. "Do you have any food I haven't ate in 2 days?" She whispered just for Lani to hear. Or so she thought. "Yes baby. They be starving you? And tell me the truth cause I will go down there right fucking now about my niece." Lani said getting mad at the  thought of her starving for too long. "Sometimes auntie but it's okay." Najia said. She knew it wasn't okay she just knew that Lani would beat her momma ass if it came to it. "Mhm. Go look in the pantry" Lani said walking over to the couch. "Naiii." Kaykay said running up to najia. Najia grabbed a snack and than picked up kaykay. "Hey bear." Najia said kissing kaykay nose. "Hey nai what you doing? Can I get a gusher" Kay said holding out her hand. "Yea." Najia said laughing.

Lani, Kovu, and Najia were in the living room conversing while Dayday and Kaykay played in kaykay's room. "Hmm my favorite color is light blue" Lani said. "That's what's up" Kovu said. "What about you.." kovu said doing the [🤔] emote looking at Najia. Her and Lani started laughing cause he was being dramatic. "It's Najia. And the color is lavender" She said shaking her head. Lani checks her apple watch and see that it's (5:32 pm) "Oh shit" Lani says standing up. "What's wrong" kovu and najia said at the same time. "I gotta get ready for work and you young lady got school in the morning." Lani says pointing at Najia. "School? I don't go to school down here" najia said. "I kinda signed you up for one down here since you staying the month with me. "Now Tete that is torture and it's not even dark outside yet." najia said getting up. "No it's not now go get ready for bed I will have your clothes ready by the time you out the shower." Lani said. Najia sighed "ok auntie. Night kovu!" She said walking off. "Night kiddo" kovu said.

They walked into kaykay room to get dayday to see them two sleep cuddling. "Don't you wake him up ether you better carry him." Lani says turning towards Kovu. He rolls his eyes but doesn't object. Kovu picks him carrying dayday to the car. "Heavy ass" kovu whispers. "Did you just call that baby heavy?" Lani asked. "Nah I said heavenly ass" he reworded his sentence. "Mhm" I said cause I know he lying. He thinks he slick.

"Well talk to you tomorrow, good night shorty." Kovu says walking her to her door. "Yeah. I'ma hit you up when I get a chance to tomorrow. Good night." Lani said. Although they had told each other good night nether of them moved. Instead, they leaned forward and their lips joined. This kiss wasn't rushed it was slow. More like passionate. Some desire, some lust. They pulled away and just like that she walked inside and he went home. She was happy. She slid down the walls giggling. She stood up and went to her room to get najia some clothes. Opening the bathroom door she placed the clothes on the sink and told najia she had her the clothes. She told her where the hygiene products were as well.

She went in her room and got ready for work. She wrote a note and placed it on najia's bed then left. The note had her card information just in case she wanted to order food or something! She made it to work and did the usual. She served a lot of people tonight. She decided that wanted a drink so she bought herself one. (The money being taken out her check which is $7 for one fucking shot) she drinks it. That's all no more I have two kids at home I will not show up to the house at a drunken state. She finishes off her night than go into the dark, windy night. She looks around before walking to her car.

She was speeding down the highway laughing at nothing. She had finally made it to the gates and was riding through blasting music. She loved her some YB. She was listening to astronaut kid that was her shit.

I shot to the top just like I'm a rocket (like I'm a rocket)
I ain't have a dollar inside of my pocket (inside of my pocket)
Put that on my gang, I swear I ain't stoppin' (I ain't stoppin')
Strapped up and I'm vest up, I'm an astronaut kid
They say pain like meteorites
I got the world in my eyes
The chosen one, I got the prize
I got my niggas on my side

[Took forever to write those damn lyrics but anything for kentrell>>]

I cut the music down as I'm getting closer to my house. I turn inside the driveway and cut off the car. Exiting my car I walk towards the door and unlock it walking inside I take off my shoes. I go inside my room and shut the door. Stripping naked I start taking off my jewelry. I go into the bathroom connected to my bedroom and run some water letting the tub fill up halfway I get inside. Relaxing I fall asleep. 10 minutes later. I got up and bath the water still hot. I got out and did the normal and then put on my nighties. I walked into the kitchen to make a late night snack, munchies.

I need to go shopping for najia since she will be staying the month with me. Me and her will go shopping we could tomorrow. I'll just let her pick out whatever that she feel comfortable with since she's like growing into her teenage years. That don't mean anything to revealing though she's still a child. I don't see why Mavarey can't come to her senses. Najia deserve much more than what her mom is giving her. Maybe Mavarey needs a ass whooping. Lani thought as she drinks her 5th cup of wine.

Lani puts up her glass and go in her room. She put it on shameless and watched till she dozed off dreaming of things that were bound to happen.