07 bitchesss

Wednesday                                                                                                                                                                                December 9th                                                                                                                                                                            3:43 pm      

Lani pov              

What the hell, Lani thought as she woke up. She looked around sitting up but then panicking when she saw Kovu, "Hey...Hey...Kovu wake up bruh wake up." She said shaking him. He stirred before opening his eyes, "Wassup." he said sitting up. "Bro, you literally just boned me. We gotta go get the kids. omg..omg dude we just had sex. No no no." she said getting up almost falling but she caught herself because she was still panicking. "Shorty calm down you still naked." he said puttin on his clothes. "Uh look this is a one-time thing were jus frens" Lani said going to get in the shower. "Aight. I'm finna go home nd shower I gotta pick up my son." he said Walkin out lockin the bottom door. She yelled a quick "Ok." 

15 minutes later

She got dressed and did her routine, than left the house to pick up KayKay. Making sure to text najia the code to the gates and that she left a spare key in the mail holder. About 14 minutes she pulled up to Oaks Elementary School. "Hi. I'm Laline, here to pick up Kaoni Preston." Lani said walking up towards the front desk. "She's in the hallway. Have a nice day Mrs. Preston!" The lady at the front desk said. "Thank you. And You too Mrs. baldscalp!" Lani said going to get kaykay and heading home. "Mommy look" Kay said showing her Ipad to Lani.

Lani busted off laughing, "Kay where the hell you'd find that?" Lani asked

Lani busted off laughing, "Kay where the hell you'd find that?" Lani asked. "I seen it on youtube mommy" Kay said giggling. Lani put the code into the gate and went inside the gates. (Yall kno what I mean.)She drove fo 1 mo minute before pulling into ha garage. She got kay and ha stuff out before going in the house. "Najiaaa we finna go shopping get ready!" Lani said thinking najia would've been here by now. "Oh uhm hey auntie I was gon ask if we could go later, I made a new friend and we posed to be hangin out." Najia said walkin out the room Lani gave her.

" Najia said walkin out the room Lani gave her