08

December 11th                                                                                                                                                                         Thursday  - 7:20 a.m

I did not proof read this chapter...or the last chapter so If there are any errors. Please, correct me.

Beep, Beep, Beep-

"I'm up..I'm up. Damnnn" Lani said getting up. Fucking hate that alarm, Lani thought. She went in the bathroom and handled her business. She washed her hands than brushed her teeth. She washed her face and went to go wake up KayKay. "Wake up baby...Kay...Kay...Ion kno why you fakin I just seen you peek open yo eye." Lani said than Kay started laughing. "Hehe I'm up mommy." Kay said rubbing her eyes and sitting up, yawning. "Let's get you ready for school. Do you wanna go shopping with me and Najia today after school?" Najia asked getting out Kay an outfit (For school.) "YAYYY. Yeahhh" Kay said getting up and jumping on her bed. "Stop playin and go brush your teeth." Lani said while laughing lowly. "Alrightyyy." Kay said getting down and running to the bathroom. 

Okayy. Lani got Kay situated than doing her hair again having a hard time cause her bad ass wouldn't stop moving. "Stop moving, or I'ma take dat Ipad." Lani said and Kay smacked her lips. Lani took the comb and popped her in the mouth, "Now smack em again." Kay just sat there crying for no reason. Cause Lani ain een pop her fr she just moved it in-front of Kay mouth and Kay got scared. 😌. This is Kay and y'all know Kay had to slay. Especially t-day for her little party.

Lanii_isprettyy   ~Did allat complaining while I was doing her hair

Lanii_isprettyy   ~Did allat complaining while I was doing her hair.~

Awlina..laciee  -Now she is too cute ↩

Official....Valentina  -Aww adorbss 😍. And the complainin can be fixed when my daughter be complaining I be fake poppin her and she stop acting up.                                                                                    Lanii_isprettyy  ~No wayy girl I be doin the same thing. She be cryin for no reason. 😭. Maybe we can have a lil playdate or sumn.                                                                                                                                 Official....Valentina  -Yeahh girl I'll text you around nine. I gotta take my daughter to school.                Lanii_isprettyy  -Alright girll.

"Have a nice day baby, Love you." Lani said giving Kay a kiss and waving the teacher good-bye. I got in the car and headed to walmart. I was gone go get some grocerys cause I needed to stock up. I plugged in the aux cord and blasted one of my songs by Yo Gotti. This my shit right here.

Don't fuck no bitch that's fucking with your dawg, that's law
If you come up, don't forget about your dawgs, that's law
I'm a street nigga so it's fuck the law
If you broke nigga, that should be against the law
Fuck no bitch that's fucking with your dawg, that's law
If you come up, don't forget about your dawgs, that's law
I'm a street nigga so it's fuck the law
If you broke nigga, that should be against the lawI'm a real hustler so don't knock it, that's law
It's all about the re-up and the profit, that's law
Can't be in the club without no bottles, that's law
We gon' ball today, fuck tomorrow, that's law
I be in the kitchen whipping, trying to cook the sauce
If you sat down to talk, then nigga you the law
Balmain mannequin, I'm fresher than a doll
Look so damn fresh, that shit should be against the law