03

Thursday, December 5th
2:26 A.M

I woke up to the sound of knocking from the front door. Checking the time I seen it was 2:26 so I'm like wtf is going on. I get up going downstairs and cut on the hall light I get to the door and check the peephole seeing the boy from last night. I was confused. I opened the door and there he was with blood on his hands. He was holding his son bridal style but his hands were laid flat infront of him. "Omg what the hell?" I whispered yell. "My bad ain mean to wake you..I just needed sum help." he said turning to go, "... wait up. C'mon hell I'm already up" he turnt back around and came inside. This isn't safe...

Since his son was sleep I told him he could put him in one of the guest room. I told him to follow me to the bathroom. "What happened?" I asked him as he pushed him self up on the sink counter. "Nothing!" He said looking up.. "Mhm why you got blood on your shirt? You have to let me lift it so I can see." I said hoping he would explain to me exactly what went down.. "Ye go ahead." Hearing I had his permission I lifted his shirt and there was a huge as cut there.

I turned around and opened the closet door. (If y'all don't know what I'm talking about is like a small closet for towels and shit) I bent don't to get the med kit and shut the closet door back. "I'm finna clean it, ok?" I told him as I started taking off his shirt. He nodded in response. Gah dayum. He packin most niggas be slackin. I started cleaning the wound making sure to not apply much pressure. "Can you please tell me what happened? Like I wanna know hell I need to know." How I'm going to invite a stranger in my house and he got a wound and I don't even know how he got it? I'm just slow. 😭.. "wait whats your name?" I asked. "Kovu" he said.

Kovu pov

I said as she was cleaning my cut. That shit hurt like a mufucka. It's all good doe. "What's yo name shorty?" I asked. Might as well know hers. "Laline. Call me Lani though." she said looking at me when when she responded. "Oh dats cute" I said. "Soo you gone tell me what happened?" She asked again for the 3rd time. I wanna tell her but how the hell I'm posed to tell you I just killed sb? Oop- "Look ion een kno frl" I said. Half of the shit was true. "Nigga" she said looking up "how the hell you don't know what happened?" She asked. "I killed somebody lil shorty that's what happened. Ight?" I said that shit so casual. "YOU WHAT?" she yelled unintentionally. "Look calm down." I said. "kovu wym you killed somebody??" She asked.

Back to Lani pov

I was confused ASF I was mad I was just all over the place. "I killed his mama but-" as soon as he said that I left out the restroom. "Lani... Lani...Lani where you going?" He asked following me. I stopped. Turnt around and asked "why'd you kill his mom?" Why would he take his son's mom away from him like what? "She tried to kill him when he was 2 so I made her leave it's been 6 years n she come back tryna kidnap him." He explained. "Oh my God! But why'd you kill her you could've told her to leave." I said tryna make sense of this shit. "I woke up hearing a noises I went to his room to see her trying to pick him up I ran up and pushed her, the bitch got a knife from out of nowhere and stabbed me." Omg shes crazy. "Ion mean no disrespect to you" he said. At this point I'm tired. My brain done took in too much info. "Um..I usually don't allow strangers to sleep with me? But I guess you n exception! C'mon." He chuckled. The hell he chuckling for ain shi funny.  I carried my daughter to her room and turned on her night lamp.

"You can get on that side and I'll sleep on my normal side" I told him. "Aight" he said laying down. When he layed down I heard him wince. "What happened?" I asked turning around.. "nun lil folks I just layed on my cut" thank lord I thought he was dying. "Oh it'll feel better when you wake up good night kovu" I said turning back around to go to sleep. " Good night lil folks"

7 hours later.
9:46 A.M

I woke up. Feeling something on my chest I looked down. And there he was laying on my breast. "Not you laying on my tittie's." Eye roll. "Yea they're soft." He said looking at his phone. UGLAHHHHHHH. "Let's make a video" I asked him sitting up. His head went up too.