06

Tuesday
December 10th
5:12 AM

"Auntie wake up" Najia said shakes Lani. Najia woke up this morning to get ready for school realizing she needed to borrow some of her clothes. "Auntie" Najia said slapping Lani in his face not hard but uh enough for this to happened. "Ahh. Damn girl what the hell you want?"

Lani hurries to get up. "What do you need najia?" Lani asks. "Some clothes I have to get ready for school!" Najia says. "You can go through my closet and find something you like." Lani says looking down at the floor. "ok auntie." Najia says before going into Lani's closet to look for clothes. Finding a outfit she likes she goes back into the guest room.

I need to get kaykay ready for school. I get kaykay ready for school and drop her off exactly at 7:00. I made sure to write my niece a note telling her she could catch the bus with the neighbors daughter. I asked the neighbor to make sure she gets on there safely.

Canajia's pov

Lawddd. I need to get ready for school. Stop getting off topic najia. I decided on wearing a a white polo with khaki bell bottoms. I pin half of my hair leaving down two strands while walking to the kitchen to pack a lunch. I grab gushers, two caparisons, peanut butter crackers, salt and vinegar chips, and a sandwich to top it off. Putting on my book-bag I walk outside. "Hey, are you najia?" I turned around seeing a girl around my age. "Yea why what's up?" I asked walking towards her. "Your auntie asked my mom to make sure you get on the bus. Me and my mom drive to the bus stop so I came to get you." She said gesturing me to follow her. "Ohh okay." I fg about the note she wrote.. It'll be alright. I wanted to take pictures so I secretly did so while we were in the car.

Looking up from my phone I seen the bus lights so I grabbed my things said thank you and got out the car. "Good morning kids." The bus driver greeted as me and the girl got on the bus. "Morning" I said. I think the girl waved or something cause she didn't say anything. To past time I got on my phone and watched TikTok. I'm scared in reality though cause new school means new people. And people like to start shit.

Arriving at the school we all got off the bus. Since we got here early I went to the office to get my schedule. School big as hell too cause it took forever to get there. "Morning. I'm new here. My name's Canajia Preston. May I have my schedule?" I asked the lady at the front desk. She takes a minute typing then speaks. "Got it. It's printing....ahh here you go. Have a nice day sweetie." The lady at the front desk told me as she handed me my paper. "Thank you Mrs. Have a nice day!" I said walking out. Now to find my classes. Aw hell this is going to take forever.

KOVU POV

I just dropped daytlin off at school. I was gone pull up on shorty because ain have shit else to do. I gotta hit the store first though. Making a quick turn into circle k I get out the car. I got me a slim Jim and a drink. After paying I went over to the crackhead that always be sitting down. "Ah ah wassup my boyyy" the crackhead said standing up showing all his missing tooth spots. I nearly done threw tf up. "Hey. Here! You needa give me my damn money I done sold you 5 pounds of 'shit' and I only got half." I said gettin' serious. "I got your money right here." The crackhead said while giving kovu $55. "Yeah and tell those punk ass niggas I said run it up and stop talking." Kovu said turning around to leave. The moment he got to his car door shots went off. "OH SHIT" kovu yelled jumping in his car and speeding off.

Blood. Kovu looked at his leg and seen blood. "Man what the fuck" Kovu said speaking aloud. "Shit shit shit.  Them mtfs done shot me. AGHH blood stainin my damn car." he made a quick turn towards his brother house. Doing 80 ina 60 he made it there. He ain een knock his ass just walked in. "Kazo...Kazooo" man I know that nigga here. "What nigga?" Kazo said walking out his room. "Nigga yo door unlock and I got sh-" Kovu started talking but got cut off by Kazo. "Bruh nigga yo leg bleeding what the fuck?" Kazo said running over to Kovu. "Nigga if you would've let me explain. I got shot. Bruh movin to these nice ass neighborhoods ain do shi I still done got shot at." Kovu said shouting cause he started hallucinating.
40 minutes later